Clone a willy

So thinking of getting one of these. Love to try it. Also she loves DP so she can have both of me at the same time.
Also anyone tried it as a strap on. Want her to show me what its like to get F@£ked by me, If you know what i mean.

Have read some reviews that say it’s a bit soft, some say to hard.

2 Likes

We’ve used several clone kits, and whilst the process can be fun (if messy), I tend to find that the actual results are not the best, and sometimes they can be downright dangerous. We’ve had one snap in half before, one that was so full of little holes and bubbles… I honestly wouldn’t actually recommend using them. Fine for a giggle, but getting an actual usable toy from these kits is very hit and miss (more miss than hit). By all means, go ahead and try it but don’t get your hopes up is all I’ll say!

1 Like

I can pretty much just second all of this, word for word.

1 Like

We made one about a year ago and ours turned out perfect. Iv hwwrd alot of people say how hard they can be to make and i can see theres alot of room for error as kepping him at full attention wasnt the easiest and you dont have aalot of time with the mould, however we managed to crack it first go and were very pleased with the results and captured every detail of my member :grin:

3 Likes

It’s not necessarily the fact they are hard to make, because they are not - the process is easy. The problem is you are working with a moulding material that you have to mix at the right temperature in a very short space of time; this introduces air bubbles which are more likely to be captured in the impression.

Next, unless you have a degassing chamber; the silicone you mix will also have air bubbles in. If they pop, that opens the toy to harbouring bacteria in the recesses, making them unsafe. There’s so little room for error. You were lucky yours turned out perfect. For every one that turned out great, I hear of several more that didn’t. But as I said, folks should go for it but you need to lower your expectations. And you’ll probably want to order extra moulding powder.

1 Like

Just for eveness, I’m with @MrsmrB - we’ve only made one but it came out almost perfect (bar one little flat bit where my OH didn’t quite fit in the tube near the base creating the mould which had to be taped over creating a flat bit in the final silicone creation). No visible air bubbles or any issues on the surface that I can see. However, I do agree with @DavidB1986 that you do want to be extra careful to properly steralise it each time just to be sure but hardness and durability wise the one we made would work fine for DP or pegging and cleanliness wise I would trust it more than non-silicone toys available on LH and used by many quite happily.

ETA The vibrations from it though are terrible compared to good quality rechargeable vibrators available from LH so it doesn’t get used a grest deal due to this.

4 Likes

I’d guess it depends on the type of brand you get it from as to how the finish is maybe? :thinking: either way it do sound very hot to have your own willy cloned and then can be penetrated by it lol

1 Like

My recent toy-box addition was a strap-on. For her on me - I’m curious! But it also takes the dildos that I’ve used manually on her. For medical reasons I struggle to get hard in the evenings.

So 10 days ago I tried her with the strap-on. Initially with the 6" dildo which she took easily. Then put the 8" in the strap which I had to be careful with. Plenty of lube and the Womaniser, that she loves, and she was away ;-). I love watching her cum.

She still prefers the real thing though.

Lots of historic threads on this.

I ended up using plaster of paris in the mould because then any imperfections can be corrected and then making a rubber mould from that so I could make repeated copies from that.

And yes I have been pegged by myself (unknowing until my partner grinned afterwards and showed me what she had been using.

With the actual silicon mix itself, have had the occasional bubble but as long as you are careful then not had a problem.

As for snapping in half, if you mix it right and use it for standard activities I would have thought that impossible.

As for snapping in half, if you mix it right and use it for standard activities I would have thought that impossible.

In that instance, the kit we used was a ‘clone boy’ kit - I don’t see these around anywhere any more. I don’t know if the material was silicone, but once it had ‘cured’, it was incredibly firm and just a small amount of pressure and it snapped clean in half. Had that been inside… I dread to think what could have happened!

The various mixes I have used (can’t remember if I got them from LH or another well known online supplier) have always been fairly (especially when you use the kit with a vibrator down the centre) but there is always a little give in the surface. Certainly not like using a rock hard material with no give.

I guess the mixes must have a shelf life and must (to some extent) depend on how they are stored in the warehouse.