Clothed Female Naked Male

I’very been wondering if there really are such things as CFNM parties, or are they just fantasy ?
I know there are clubs, but I’m talking about the ones with a dozen people , in a suburban semi .
It’s one of my fantasies, but in reality, I’ll never do it

No idea about clubs but it’s our preferred state. In fact that’s exactly how we are at the moment.

2 Likes

There are definitely club events. It is likely that there would be smaller parties. There are definitely dungeons that are on ordinary streets that hold parties. If you ever wanted to make it a reality, you’d be best off looking into Femdom events and making some connections to get invited to private parties

1 Like

I have heard of naked butler party

2 Likes

Oh yes , but they’re “hired” , I’m thinking more along the lines of couples going together , meeting upwith others , then the men stripping off .

Sounds pretty much like myself and my wife, @rockstar. Whenever we get an arvo/evening to ourselves we usually end up that way, but of course that’s when we’ve locked the world out for the day, and we’re not expecting any visitors. I don’t think I’d ever participate in a group or party like that, I’m WAY too shy to do anything like that, but I can see how it would be a turn on, particularly if it was just yourself and a group of clothed women.

Well … if it was that scenario, then I MIGHT be tempted if asked. It depends on what it led to lmao! :smiley:

1 Like

I love looking at pictures or naked men in CFNM party situations , but I can’t imagine doing it on real life .
I’ve suggested it to my wife, that we do it in private, but she isn’t that keen

1 Like

Hi being a dizzy woman what does CFNM stand for ok
just realised

1 Like

I reckon it could be a thing but is something that’s kept very secretive and only by chance you’d stumble upon it through word of mouth :thinking:

1 Like