Clothing sizing advise needed

Me too really, it would be nice to wear them again soon. 'tis strange being a B cup, even at 14 I was a C, so I'm not really use to it... Anyone else found it hard finding 32B bras?

I eat a lot. I can eat about 500gms of dried pasta once cooked, in one day. Though of course that's not every day. But I do tend to try and eat correctly size meals most days, sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.

Bodies are just a pain I guess... :/

I guess what it is is that you are simply excersing off more than you are consumbing.

I know what you mean, I have always been pretty big busted. I am surprised you lost so much bust though. Hope you find some nice fitting bras.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Me too really, it would be nice to wear them again soon. 'tis strange being a B cup, even at 14 I was a C, so I'm not really use to it... Anyone else found it hard finding 32B bras?

Try Peacocks.

I'm a 30C but that just doesn't exist so day to day I wear a 32B which is too big and the world has seen my nipples when I bend forwards :P

Primark's stock of 32Bs is limited but expanding gradually - you should find a few styles there in a 32B because they do do some.

Peacocks is pretty good for smaller bras and reasonable prices.

Proper lingerie shops will have 32Bs but are obviously pricier (and you don't tend to need the support when you're smaller so I rarely spend a fortune - I only get well fitting bras when there are sales on at La Senza or Ann Summers).

Good luck finding your new size and have fun with shopping - learn to enjoy your new figure especially if it's going to stick with you for a while!

Adx