Cock and ball rings

Hi all, I have never used a cock ring before so I am looking into getting something like a cock and ball ring, I’ve recently started to dabble a liitlw bit in edging so would like something that it’s going to help keep me harder for longer anything the the LH website that you guys reccomend?

X

Hi @Kinky-Bhoy,

I always use a cock ring and I do love a ball stretcher! Personally these are my favourites - Steel Cock Ring however if you are new to cock rings and you want a ball stretcher in there too one of my other favourites would be - Ox Balls Cock and Ball Ring

The Ox balls rubber cock ring is a lot more stretchy some makes it a lot easier to put on. So maybe a better option to start with.

I hope you find something you enjoy. :smile:

Had anyone used THESE

Are the any good?

Thank you information, yes I think I would like a ball stretcher too (I will probs end up with various cock rings)

Yeah we have one of those, I don’t mind it although I have defo caught my skin in it making an adjustment all I can say to that is ouch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve done that enough on my zipper

I would add that a good reason for shaving is to stop the painful catching of latex on pubes!

1 Like

I love keeping the little fella all nice and shaven anyway​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

An adjustable one is a good idea. I’ve recently used this and it’s quite difficult to get on. The silicone is thick and relatively stiff, stretching it and stuffing myself in was a task and a half. Though with a bit of lube and some patience I got it on and it was comfortable to wear but I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

I have a chrome triple ring cock and ball set but that’s more for appearance and for linking to a nipple chain. Generally though I’m locked in my chastity cage so there’s no room, or need, for a cock ring.

1 Like

@rockstar Hmn mm I’m not sure how I would feel if my wife put me in a chastity cage , my little fella likes his freedom

I wear a heavy stainless steel (180g) 24/7. Kind of like a second wedding ring. Make me rock hard when I get an erection.
I had to leave it off for a few weeks for medical reasons and I felt naked without it. Love having that constant weight round my manhood.
My only point would be to make sure you measure correctly more then once is you go down this route as one that is too small will probably leave you in agony and one that is too big will just keep moving and irritating you.

I sometimes wear a metal ring behind my cock and balls.
I made mine though (handy having a lathe).
You used to be able to buy them in all different sizes. The right size is important, 1mm diameter makes a difference! It needs to be tight enough but not painful.
You need to measure, then buy what seems like the right size and try it. Most of the time you will then need to go a bit smaller. May take several attempts to get the right size.

Not the easiest things to get on and off though as only 1 of the 3 items will go through at a time!

That’s exactly how I feel about the cage.

I much prefer a metal cock ring, or at a push least a fairly thick/solid silicone one. My favourite is a metal tri ring, tricky to get on but makes you so hard and is great for edging/being edged.

You can get relatively inexpensive cock ring sets with different sizes to check what works best for you. There’s one on LH for about £15 I think.

I like to put a couple on so it’s around everything, meat and 2 veg, adds about 1/2” of girth to me and makes me very veiny, if you keep it on for a while it can make your dick feel cold, keep it on for ages and when you take it off you stay very plump, I’d recommend thick rubber ones, thin ones don’t do much and it’s best to start off with something you know you can get off in a hurry

I bought something very similar to this years ago https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/double-cock-rings/p/bondage-boutique-adjustable-stamina-cock-ring/a33070g58623.html

However my OH reported that it chafes if used during penetration and we acquired this from LH and have both enjoyed its regular use

1 Like

I got these:

I love them, they feel great, the sizes are versatile and you can experiment with different combinations.

The effect can be impressive, sometimes too much so! They are more of a solo thing as my OH gets scared at the effect and is afraid of circulation problems.

I’d say it depends a bit on your attitude to pain or discomfort. Some folks get a lot of pleasure from CBT, while others really don’t.
I’m going to answer in relation to the more comfortable end of things as this is my go-to preference.

The metal ones for me are all about a good fit: exact sizing to give a feeling akin to wearing jewellery, with a little added weight and with alterations and enhancements to the sense of touch. Even gentle constriction can help with staying hard, but for me this isn’t the primary aim with these. I bought quite a few before I found the right fit, so sets are great for starting to experiment with these, in my view.

The thicker stretchy donut rings are my favourites for constriction and maintaining hardness. The squishier and thicker the better, in my view. The adjustable versions all tend to dig in and feel a bit torturous after a while because they’re quite thin, and not cushioned like the squishy donut versions.
Stacking them can be fun to get more constriction, but over a wider area, which makes a big difference to how long you can wear cock-rings in comfort.

I’ve really enjoyed experimenting with lots of different types, and different locations, as well as combinations. It’s been fun to try out different sensations, and all good knowledge in understanding my own body’s pleasures.

1 Like

I like to wear a heavy stainless steel cock and ball ring,I love the you have to pop your bits through and once you are up and ready I like to give it a little tug down so its right next to my ball ,Mrs B loves the feel of a firm stiff balls hitting on her as she is being seen to