Cock and ball spanking/whipping

Anyone into spanking or getting spanked/whipped on the cock and balls? We have dabbled in it a bit in the past with my wife using her hand, a small whip or occasionally a crop. Last night she really went to town on me, I’ve never been so turned on! She was whipping me so hard. When she finished and wanted me (me on top) then she whipped my bum, got my balls by accident and it was exquisite. Any stories or recommendations on what to try next?

I actually like it when she lightly hits my cock left to right, when stiff. Never gone too hard though...yet

Subfella, you can google for CBT. Stands for cock and ball torture, not cognitive behavioural therapy, although they can be combined I guess. :P

Here are some ideas: flogger (try different materials), paddle, Wartenberg pinwheel, clothespins. Use rope, or a ball stretcher to make your balls even more vulnerable and sensitive. Not for the faint of heart, but you might even enjoy sounding (using urethral dilators).

Personally I prefer using my hands to slap, squeeze and pinch. Even running my fingertips on his sore balls can feel great. Also, biting. Something that usually works wonders is alternating between pain and pleasurable stimulation (sex, sucking or jerking him off, using a stroker or wand)

Hope this helps! =)