Cock & ball bondage..

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there's anyone here who has some experience with cock & ball bondage. We'd like to experiment a bit with it, but have some questions.

The main thing I'd like to know is how it effects an orgasm after (or maybe even during) his cock has been tied up. Can it enhance an orgasm?

I'd also like some tips on the best way to tie a cock up. We have 6mm jute rope, but my guess is that 4mm would be better, since it's less likely to slip off when you're still tying.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Have you had a nose at fetlife or even youtube for guidance ?

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Have you had a nose at fetlife or even youtube for guidance ?

I'n not on Fetlife, and we decided that that's not where we'd like to go. But I'll go and have a look on Youtube to see what's out there. Thank you for the tip!

No problem just might give you some ideas of how to tie the rope to get the best out of it and the benefit of youtube you can pause and learn from it, as it can be hard to explain over the internet.

Fetlife isnt that bad gives you ideas but there is some extereme kinkness there definalty a eye opener but not for everyone

I haven't experimented a lot with this, BB, and of course it's a matter of trying things out and seeing what works and what doesn't. But I would say the key thing is to constrict the blood flow at the base of the penis, so that the deeper blood vessels keep pumping the erection up, while the outer vessels don't let so much blood out.... thus giving a rock-hard erection. So you need to use something soft to firmly go round the base of the penis. A hankerchief, silk scarf, or rubber band would do it.... or a cord if it's not uncomfortable. I reckon doing the same thing to the scrotum is counter-productive, because, like squeezing a man's balls, it's uncomfortable and it will kill the erection. Maybe if it's done lightly it would be OK. In which case, it would need to be done with a separate ligature, the one on the penis needing to be tightish, the one on the scrotum, light.