Cock Ring Advice

My partner and i have just acquired an adjustable cock ring (Bug Daddy?)and whilst it certainly does the job of enhancing the erection doesn't seem to help witht eh lasting longer...Any advice? maybe we are not ahving it tight enough / too tight?

Yep, I'd try tightening it up. If it's tight enough the blood gets trapped in your cock so your erection has to stay up longer. Ejaculating quickly is a different matter - try thinking of something else to delay orgasm.

I think the idea is partly that cock rings keep your erection up for longer, allowing you to relax and not get over excited... maybe you could look at something like a delay cream, or the Durex Performa condoms that are quite good for delaying orgasm? You can also use the cock ring to keep the condom in place if things get a bit heated... :op

I was thinking about buying one, but i'm finding hard to decide which one, because there are so many differant types, so please help me choose the right one ? thanx.

i dont really have a problem maintaining an erection (apart form if i cum too early lol), but my favourite cock ring is just a jelly one me and mrsdoctorp got from ann summers. fits a vibe bullet in the top and is awesome.

want some more though. wouldnt mind a stud strap too.

Yep, well worth trying some delay spray or cream if you want to last longer. There are quite a few different ones with good reviews.

The Mantric Dinky Banger Cock Ring is like the Ann Summers Cock ring that doctorp mentions - a comfortable ring with a powerful bullet and plenty of area for stimulating her, too.

The LoveHoney Bada Bing Ring is another good one to try - it's very stretchy and a bit chunkier than most. Plus you can have it vibrating all the time or vibrating only when it comes into contact with your partner.

As for adjustable cock rings, Big Daddy is hard to beat - a good seller that's well reviewed.

@Doctorp - it's free delivery - go on treat yourself

lol. all i have to do is convince the mrs. shouldnt be too hard, should it? pardon the pun!!

I order mine yesterday and got it this morning thank's l.h, But it doesn't work no vibs, I have tryed changing the batteries, that didn't work i think there is a spring missing but i'm not to sure, So what should i do ?