Cock ring advice

Hi - so I’ve mostly been a solo toy user. I have a new partner who is more than happy to share in my love of them. Looking to venture into some couples toys - thinking of starting simple with some cock rings and looking for opinions on what’s great and not so great… TIA

5 Likes

We have tried a couple of cock rings in the past and found them to not do much, we have only tried cheap ones so you would be best paying a bit more to get a decent one. The one couples toy that we do have and love is the LH Mains powered wand it works great for both of us and has great vibrations.

1 Like

My OH is quite a fan, we have various vibrating and non-vibrating silicone, metal, etc. I think his most used and favoured one is this Oxballs one. Cheaper than a lot of the others but somehow does everything right.

From the couple point of view my definite favourite and one he likes too is this Desire one (which also happens to be on sale at the moment) because I like the broad top for grinding on in cow girl and it is a good size for both of us so that’s my recommendation.

In terms of don’t get… this Double Ding is the worst we’ve tried when still in early stages, ball loop broke straight away and cock ring didnt last much longer. It is worth paying that little bit more for a sturdy product.

2 Likes

Hi - and thank you for the reply. I did see after I posted this it’s been asked a few times already! So I’ll have to spend some more time browsing the topics so I’m not repeating things…

I’ll check out the ones you’ve mentioned :grin:

3 Likes

@MissM i second the oxballs one mentioned by @Peitho . We love it and it does help things last longer. He is 54 and i am 46.

@Peitho i have been looking at the desire one, so its good to hear some feed back on it.

4 Likes

A higher-end cock ring I can highly recommend is the WeVibe Verge. The shape means it can be rotated to vibrate against the perennium or against the clitoris (depending on your positions).

Add to that the remote control aspect and its a whole lot of fun.

Otherwise, the oxballs mentioned a few times is great. If you’re looking to experiment - don’t discount the use of ball rings (weighted or not) - they can add to the sensations/play aspect.

2 Likes

We have one that’s about £40 black on the LH website. Rechargeable vibrating and my wife loves when I were it and she has multiple fantastic orgasms. Also feels amazing vibrating on my cock and balls too…

3 Likes

Bought this one for hubby and think it looks fantastic on…

5 Likes

My husband has this three ring pack that he’ll wear in different combinations, but he prefers the cock rings that go around his balls too (these are the two he has :point_down:) They’re squishy and stretchy, so they’re not too difficult for him to put on. My favorite is the Oxballs Atomic Jock (the way it looks when he’s wearing it and how it feels against me during penetrative sex) :+1: We also have this vibrating cock ring - he likes it but uses it solo since I’m not crazy about the vibrations (and I don’t enjoy the top part whacking me…) Hope you guys find something fun to try! :grin:

3 Likes

I have this as well and would recommend it also!

2 Likes

I found that the silicone ones made me harder but I didn’t last any longer

1 Like

This quickly became my favourite thing. Double the pleasure with literally every move. Good for solo play as well as during sex.

It can pop out which is a little annoying so I’m on the lookout for something a little bigger.

3 Likes

When playing solo, I usually use an elastic band from my cock and around the back of my balls, or a few if they’re not too tight or even a couple of hair tiebacks. The advice is not to use these for more than half an hour. I use them for much longer but there is always motion going on so I assume I am not restricting blood flow to any part of that area.

The effects include making my cock harder, my balls more sensitive (the best bit for me) and I can really feel my ejaculate shoot out when I cum.

I must admit, I do like the look of the Fun Factory Bootie Silicone Prostate Stimulator with Cock Ring

Sadly, I find than any prostate or anal stimulation while masturbating somehow takes the sensations away from my cock and I end up enjoying the experience far less. Admittedly, as a newcomer to anal play I may have some learning to do.

1 Like

I bought a similar one with rechargeable vibrator and quickly found the same problem . The distance between cock and anal hardware was too short . I have a selection of both single cock rings and double . For short term wear I can use a smaller , tighter ring , but for long term wear a looser fitting larger diameter ring is my way to go . If too tight and too long you can break small capillary blood vessels , use care .

1 Like