Cock ring and delay spray together

I’ve just ordered the ESX endurance delay spray and one of the lovehoney basic cock rings which looks quite tight. They haven’t arrived yet but will be soon hopefully
I’m hoping to use both together to be able to last a really long time.
Has anyone tried a combination of one of these sprays and a ring? What sort of results did you get, and do you have any tips on using them?

Hello Fellow Shagger :slight_smile:

ESX spray is very good used correctly, give it 20-30 mins before you start the deed, and just before you get down to it wash your erm :eggplant: with a little soap and water, this stuff tastes really foul so I have been advised and it will/does numb other sensitive parts.

With the ESX spray it’s a balance between time and sensation if your going to splash it on and on yes you will last for hours but you won’t feel a thing either.

I have used this spray with Cock rings, vibrating cock rings but mostly Metal doughnut rings all said it is a very good combination, but again the spray really is the key to much and you could wear a vice on your cock and not feel it, I suspect this would not be a good thing if your cock turns blue and drops off :frowning:

1 Like

I didn’t realise you had to wash the ESX spray off? Makes sense as I guess you don’t want it to desensitise your partner.

I’m excited to try it out and have had the LH email to say both items have been dispatched!

Yes wash it off. I’ve used this spray a few times and it can leave you numb. Just don’t use too much! I usually use 2 sprays about an hour before, wash it just before having sex. Makes me last much much longer but occasionally it has stopped me reaching orgasm.

2 Likes

Always been apprehensive with these sprays but readying this has swayed me towards trying them! Thanks