Cock ring help

I’m curious about cockrings, what’s your experience of them and do females get anything from us wearing them and what’s everyone’s fav and are they worth it. They don’t look to cost much but are they a fad putting on and does it kill the mood. Tia

I have a couple of vibrating cock rings with built in clitoral stimulation so my wife certainly does get something from them.

The best position for us is cowgirl so that she can position herself perfectly over the vibrating section. I can also feel the vibrations and that, along with the slight constriction of the ring, gives me extended orgasms when I finally come.

One of our vibrating rings has a wireless remote control so I sometimes wear it when we go out. My wife has the controls so she can turn it, and me, on when she wants. I wear the ring upside down and reversed so the vibrating section rests against the base of my penis and my testicles. It works very well for me.

I have a few of the vibrating ones. I don't tend to use them as restrictive cockrings, but more as penis-mounted vibrators. 🙂 The vibrations do make me quite hard though, which Mrs Chimp enjoys (as well as the vibrations themselves). I cannot for the life of me get a double hoop one on over my balls though. No matter how stretchy the loop I just go limp with all the concentration. 🙂

After I'd bought a couple I noticed they come in different sizes, but there is a guide on how to measure yourself that you may find useful. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-measure-for-a-cock-ring/

I think our favourite is the Mantric one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37967

Vibration does little for me but the actual cock ring itself makes a world of good.

I agree with pretty much what everybody above said . I recently saw an ad for a new cock ring developed by a doctor and engineer . Did a quick search and could not find it , but a two pack was something like $130 USD . For that much money it would have to make me hard enough to chizzle stone !

Big Cock and Doughnut ring fan have a good collection ranging from LH basics to some great quality heavy stainless steel Dominix rings, my OH loves the steel Doughnut she grinds down on it and gets plenty extra pleasure from it, she love helping me on with them also so it's no bad thing at all.

Never tried a vibrating ring I honestly prefer metal and the more intense the better if your just starting out I would recommend the stretchy type so you get a feel for rings also much cheaper should you or you OH not get on with them.

If its a tight vibrating one , look at the 50 shades new vibrating remote control version Or my personal faves are steel or a lasso type

We have a fair few vibrating ones and I certainly get alot from them they are well worth the money and pleasure for both we have a couple of the fifty shades ones which are rather powerful and I find pleasure in almost every position with them xx

i have a heavy stainless steel ring, its a perfect size so i can wear it 24/7 without any problems.

The weight of it tugging feels lovely especially if i am naked. will be wearing it on a nudist beach in 3 weeks.

I would love one of those big stainless steel ones... But how do you know how to get the right size? I hate returning toys!

unifex wrote:

I would love one of those big stainless steel ones... But how do you know how to get the right size? I hate returning toys!

Ian Chimp wrote:

After I'd bought a couple I noticed they come in different sizes, but there is a guide on how to measure yourself that you may find useful. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-measure-for-a-cock-ring/

😉👍

Unifex, it's very important you measure yourself correctly especially with solid Rings or Doughnut, without stating the obvious one size does not fit all, I have 4 different sized Doughnut rings the Smallest is extremely tight I used it once as a Doughnut but found it too intense so now I use it as a chunky Cock ring, the biggest one I can wear all day it keeps you pushed forward and semi hard the weight comes in to play as you walk around it s very pleasurable. The middle 2 are used as pure Doughnuts and both do exactly as expected.

So again as Ian has indicated watch and read up first so you can literally get to grips with measuring yourself correctly, it's well worth it.

I have one of these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33173

Nice bit of weight to it and great for long term use as it doesn't fit too tight so doesn't restrict blood flow (until it gets hard, then it does what it's supposed to).

Tricky bit is getting it on! Need to be super floppy all round and I smother myself in talc (which I prefer to lube). I go .... left testicle .... right testicle .... then dive in head first! There is a moment when it's halfway through and it looks like a rather bad car crash. Probably best if you are smooth (or at least very well trimmed) down there.

Anal-ysis wrote:

I have one of these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33173

Nice bit of weight to it and great for long term use as it doesn't fit too tight so doesn't restrict blood flow (until it gets hard, then it does what it's supposed to).

Tricky bit is getting it on! Need to be super floppy all round and I smother myself in talc (which I prefer to lube). I go .... left testicle .... right testicle .... then dive in head first! There is a moment when it's halfway through and it looks like a rather bad car crash. Probably best if you are smooth (or at least very well trimmed) down there.

As do I and it's awesome would recommend it to any one, i have 3 others not sold on LH all the same spec as the Dominix ranging from 1.5 inches up to 1.75 inches.

laughing my ass off "rather bad car crash" I could not have described it any better.

We have a good collection of cock rings, mainly vibrating ones, and we both love them. She likes it from behind, so I need to wear them back to front, but that's not a problem, except with some of the ones with a double ring, which don't really work.

I prefer pretty stretchy ones, as I find the more rigid ones a bit difficult to get on, especially in the heat of the moment!

One type doesn't fit all. We found the normal stretchy rings delay my orgasm and keep me harder for longer (before and after cumming). They also definitely make everything look bigger, which is nice!

If you use a pump with a cock ring you may find that there is a definite temporary size increase, which can work quite well.

In terms of vibrations we haven't found the right model yet. Generally the rigidity and/or bulk hasn't been the most comfortable compared to better positioning or the use of a vibe/wand/bullet - but some folk rave about them so mileage will vary

Personally, I've found some with vibrations to almost tickle my balls in a way which encourages faster penetration, which my OH really liked, as the vibe was lower down.

I find that a well fitting cock ring makes the veins pop in my penis as well as holding a rock solid erection. My wife says she can feel the difference but I think it’s all in her mind 😂. She does love a vibrating ring and really grinds down on me to orgasm.

He sometimes uses a steel one around cock and balls or a rubber one around the base of his penis, to keep him hard. That works, and is obviously appreciated! The steel one looks very sexy. Lovehoney do some good ones of both sorts.

My boyfriend has a couple of silicone cock rings and I love them. If he wears them for sex he is definately harder, which is great, but they also rub on my clit which does what I need. I also like him to wear one if we are going out for a few drinks at night as the thought gets me excited, especially if I wear some love eggs at the same time.

Never like the rubber and the steel get between my clit and his P. It's kind of sore after a few rub. But I do not mind the "goat eye" ring. When hub wears it, I can not feel it let alone spotting it on his P. He got the "Goat eye" ring from Japan.