Cock ring help

I brought this cock ring a while a go and have used it much I’ve put a new battery in it and it vibrates when all put together but when I press the button to turn on nothing happens

Any ideas won’t let me upload pic but this is what it is Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Cock Ring

1 Like

Hello and welcome @ashleycarver010292 :slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like you may have the battery in the wrong way round. Flip it, and see if that helps.

Thanks I’ve tried that

Ah, I had my fingers crossed it was something simple. :slightly_smiling_face:

If it vibrates when you put it together then there doesn’t seem to be an issue with power or the motor, so it may be a duff button/control issue. If you purchased it within the last year it will still be in warranty. Best bet would be to contact Customer Care, and they should be able to sort you out a refund or replacement. :+1:

1 Like

I had something similar with the same problem once and I reckon it was down to faulty wires in the vibrator or cheap manufacturing

1 Like

I had the same happen with a cock ring and a bullet. I ended up just getting rid couldn’t for the life of me work out what was wrong with them :frowning:

1 Like

The bullets with our double penetrator have to be done up REALLY tight to work when using the button, maybe a connection issue :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I had similar issue with my cock /ball ring . Lovehoney sent a replacement free of charge but I had the same issue so it was defiantly the wiring or cheap manufacturing . I would suggest go on live chat and see what they say :blush:

Just a thought here . All my toys have built in rechargeable batteries , so they never come out . My first thought would be to remove the battery and use alcohol to clean both ends of the battery and a q-tip to clean the contact points in the bullet . It takes a surprisingly small amount of lube to stop tiny voltage .