Cock ring measurements... I'm perplexed

A short update. (Edit: or not so short)

So i received my 52.5mm ring, large doughnut, not from lovehoney.

Easy ish to fit, i can wear it all day/night easily, could be a bit tighter though.
It doesnt give me that tight constriction feeling i enjoy with with a couple of good stretchy cock rings.
Still had great sex with my wife.

Flaccid, i can pop a couple of fingers easily under the ring.

So i need a good size down, to my surprise.

I saw the lovehoney dominix 1.75 ring on sale on their amazon channel… 8mm narrower… bought it.

Good thing i had had the larger one to train putting it on. :rofl:
A very much tighter fit for me.
Still fit fine flaccid. So i tried to masturbate to see how it performs before i unleash it with my wife…
I see. Quite the throbbing erection.

I suspect whoever coined the expression purple snake was wearing a pretty tight cock ring.
Never seen myself so swollen (or purple), throbbing… but the ring quickly became very painful under full erection.
Also, in totally unrelated news, an erection doesnt disappear in a hurry with a very tight cock ring…

30 to 45mns later, when things had calmed down enough, i managed to push my penis back through the ring in a pretty undignified manner… and finally get it off. :rofl:

Sound like i need a size in between then…

So much for trying hard to get it right 1st time…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If that is 1.75" (44.5mm) diameter then that is a big drop down from 52.5mm. No wonder it was too tight

The standard sizes used to be 45mm and 50mm, for me the 50mm is too large but would ideally want something like 47/48mm

1 Like

Yes, i think that going to be my ideal size. The larger dominix ring is at 1.9" or 48mm, i think that’ll be perfect for me.

An update for anyone interested.

Settled on the lovehoney dominix 1.9" ring.

I find it amusing - didn’t want to buy X number of rings @ £20/25 each to find my size, so tried the scientific approach, only to end up buying 3 rings anyway to find the correct fitting size. :rofl::roll_eyes::rofl:

In any case, very pleased with the 1.9" around 48mm diameter ring.
Nice fit, can be worn for long periods (often have it on all evening, so if we have sex im ready).

It does make me noticeably bigger (to me, my wife hasnt commented in any way), and i swear she moans a little more during penetrative sex and seem to enjoy a good “pussy pounding” even more than before (or is that the placebo effect making me think so?) To the point where she tends to delay clit play and prolong the “foreplay” piv sex and gets extremely soaked from it.

Whether that’s in my head or not, we’re having fantastic sex lately, and that ring is here to stay.
Gives me fantastic orgasms too, dont think ive shot so strongly ever!

2 Likes

What circumference dies that fit.??

1 Like

Well…

It’s all memtioned in this chat, and the emd result doesnt make all the much sense to me. I’m very happy with what the 1.9" ring gives me though.

As explained (please, reread this thread), i measured myself at around 20cm around cock and balls, this dropping to 17 flaccid to 18.5cm erect with one of the silicone ring from a set I recommended to you in another thread.

A 1.9" ring is only 15.2cm/5.96" circumference. Much smaller than i had measured with silicone ring. Again, this goes around balls + penis.

I have a metal two part ring that’s just over 1.5" internal dia, so it’s really quite tight to say the least but works really well as i get older, no way I’d use a single solid ring this size other than on the shaft due to the risk of not getting it off easily two part and no problems

Which is best for erection and lasting longer,ring on shaft only,or ring around back of balls(do they actually work at back of balls).
Have tried putting ballls through and shaft at same time,and it did nothing apart from protruding balls if that makes sense??

Both, but behind balls gives me the best results whilst using on shaft at same time can make it quite “plump”

So it actually works behind the balls,does it have to be really tight

Not “really” tight, but it does need to be tight enough, its tricky finding the right one, try using a adjustable type, looks a bit like a noose then once youve found your ideal size get a metal one, generally its a bit smaller than you’d think.
If its too tight it will start to hurt then if one piece may be hard/very hard to remove

1 Like

Sounds scary

Just get the right size and easy to get off when soft

2 Likes

That’s just it, the right size

I use cock rings (rubber ones) during solo play and sometimes for sex. I like the engorged feeling.

I recently considered wearing one all day but Google said no and no more than 30 minutes. Im curious about the all day and night wearing and the reasons why also. I presume it keeps the old boy plump?

To wear for any extended time the whole point is it mustn’t restrict flow so everything will be normal size when not hard and the blood flowing freely. That is one of the attractions of a solid ring over a stretchy one.

I guess some people like the feel or weight, for me it is more about not having to faff with trying to get the ring on when you start to get aroused.

Makes sense. Thanks.

Ecactly.
I can wear the right size steel ring for a few hours comfortably, and will often put it on in the evening after the kids are in bed in case something happens.
I’ve tried that with silicone rings too, but they quickly became uncomfortable.

1 Like

I had a metal one for a while that was the perfect shape. After a vasectomy it was very painful to wear and did scare me a little ( the embarrassment of having to call 999 and visiting A&E :flushed:). I’ve got about a dozen various silicone ones that can be stacked and are very easy to install and maintain. A metal one really doesn’t interest me any more.

1 Like

I am still struggling to find a good silicone ring that works for me(about 1.4 or 40mm i think)

1 Like