Cock ring question

Hello everyone!

I really like cock rings and I have general questions about them.

Are you supposed to choose one only a little bit tighter than your cock, or is it okay to choose a much smaller stretchy cock ring? I am not even talking about metal rings, just really the stretchy ones.

Do you prefer to wear it only on your penis, or under your testicles as well?

Do you think (or did you learn from expercience) there are better ways to wear them, ways that can make their use more/less effective?

Thank you for your contribution :)

There is a page on how to measure for the correct size cock ring, sorry I can't make the link work at the moment.

My suggestion would be an adjustable one, then you can wear it how you like and as loose or tight as you want. I wouldn't wear one that is too small, there are risks.

My OH likes to wear a broads metal cockring, but for a long session we use an adjustable one, as it's not recommended to wear one for longer than 30 mins. The adjustable one allows him to loosen it for a few mins before tightening it again, during fun, adjustments are usually done during position changes.

I hope this helps.

Oh yes, an adjustable cock ring is on its way to our home as we speak :) I think it can be a great addition!

I was asking all this because I once used a less stretchy cock ring, that was slightly smaller than me. I didn't expect great results because I was lead to believe that you need some "tightness" in order to get good results. Well I was very surprised because I probably got the best results with this particular cock ring in the end.

I personally like wearing metal cock rings over both my cock and balls but getting the size right is important. I do occasionally wear stretchy cock rings just around my cock, these are good as you can easily put them on once you are hard. Size wise the stretchy ones do look small, I have the Lovehoney ones and they do feel nice and tight and get good results.

Hi there, here is the link I think Fun Louise was referring to:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/how-to-measure-for-a-cock-ring/

We have an adjustable cock ring, and it's really good :) xx

I have also tried metal cock rings, but I feel like they are not for me. And to be absolutely honest, even if it is not completely rational, I am afraid of not being able to take it off.

I have a few Lovehoney cock rings as well, and you are absolutely right, they do their job just right!

Thanks Scorpius12! An adjustable cock ring is the next one I am going to try! :)

Love cock rings . I have tried all kinds . But remember you shouldn't wear them for more than 30 min while your hard it can damage you . I did once get my 1.75 mega steel ring stuck on for more than an hour after I had finished so I upgraded to the 2 inch . So yes if you use a metal ring then you must get the size right . Good luck I love em ......

There are also 'expandable' metal rings (don't think LH sells them) that are a bit like a spring that will expand a little as you get hard.

I started with adjustable and moved on to steel, we only go back to stretchy now when using the Tracey Cox rechargeable cock ring that LH sell which is great.

Hi Buddy,

I am glad to listen about cock ring. I am also using cock ring and i am very happy with that. I have purchased it from online store.

Personally I like the metal cock rings. I love to use the 1.75 inch doughnut ring & the 2 inch extra thick one depending on the mood. Just use lube when putting them on & off. Great feeling & wear them all day sometimes.

I think I'm not ready to go over my fear about metal cock rings right now. But the adjustable one arrived yesterday and looks absolutely great!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun anyway enjoy yourself tonight.