Cock Ring Suggestions?

I’m after a rechargeable cock ring? trying to stay away from batteries…

Any suggestions?

3 Likes

We have the FSOG rabbit one.
Absolutely love it, the vibrations are really good, the right speeds and patterns. And hits all in right places.

2 Likes

So are you looking for a vibrating one to increase stimulation specifically? I’ve got a few…ranging from just soft silicone ones for helping maintain erections and a few vibrating/remote control ones…really need a bit more of a steer.

My favourite is using the set of three on the shaft, around balls and shaft, and around the balls…but that has no vibration.

My favourite vibrating one is this:

I love that I can fit my shaft and balls through…and the various positions it can be ‘flipped into’ works for us - pointing backwards and down gives a really nice vibe on the Goodge - or facing forward abs up if nice for the missus…also she works away sometimes so the app control can be fun when she’s in the mood for taking control!

Hope that helps

2 Likes

Thanks, does that need batteries or can you charge it?

2 Likes

No worries it’s a rechargeable one. We’ve got battery ones too, but I do much prefer the rechargeable ones.

1 Like

We have one I’ll try to find out the brand but on LH it’s black about £40 to £50 rechargeable.

My wife easily has 3 orgasm with me wearing it.

1. Her on top (normally hard for her to cum that way)

2. Me on top

3. From behind her laying on front

It feels good on my cock and balls too.

When she’s high fertility and no protection I cum over her but held the cock ring vibrating in my hard whilst I finished and was great. Enjoy.

Hey @BlueEyes

I bought this one… has worked well for me so far, good power too :+1:

3 Likes

@toy_boy1 that’s pretty much the same one we have. We used it last night and it went down very well.

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with a LELO Tor or the mio , it depends on your budget

If you recharge it yourself wouldn’t that make it a master bat(t)er(y)
Stretch on the pun i know :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with @toy_boy1
That one has worked great so far and it is comfortable.
I would also like to add that the ones with the concave or “hollow” like rings are a no go for me.

2 Likes

We got the Lovehoney Agent Provocateur two step vibrating ring.

It’s a Rolls Royce cock ring!
The silicone is so soft and smooth, and the design is gorgeous!
It’s a super sexy object :sunglasses::heart::boom:

2 Likes