Cock ring

Cock rings don’t make you loose an erection that all depends on how aroused you are. I wear cock rings for many hours of the day but that doesn’t mean I’ve got a raging hard on non stop! :laughing:

My hubby has a couple if silicone cock rings and likes to wear them for a few hours if we are just around the house.

@luscious_laura
I’m confused. Everything I’ve read says only wear them for 30 minutes max. What purpose is he wearing them for? I thought they were just supposed to maintain erection.
Sorry if it’s too personal a question, feel free not to answer.

I wouldn’t wear a silicone one for hours, I have two solid metal ones ( ones a odd shape to fit the body contour and eliptical) that I can wear for hours/days it’s not a snug fit so when you start to get aroused it starts to grip this then makes it harder still, so when you’re not aroused it just sits there, needs to be just the right size though which can be tricky.

2 Likes

All depends on how tight it is, silicone ones do tend to give more of a squeeze and I find they can keep an erection harder for longer but probably would not wear one all day. How ever metal ones I could wear all day but would agree with @Quiet_ones_are_worse you have to get a snug fit. I don’t wear them though just because it helps an erection but also because I like the weighty pull it gives and how sexy they make me feel.

1 Like

I have a thick heavy steel one I wear 24/7. I love the weight and as you say it is imperative that you measure correctly as when hard I makes it real hard. A few times I’ve been woken in the night with an erection so hard it was painful but that is very rare. I feel naked without it.

1 Like

He says it feels good and adds to his bulge down there. The ones he has are very flexible, stretchy soft silicone so not too tight and restricting so it’s not keeping him hard for all the time he is wearing it.