Cock ring

Hi everyone been so busy, so not been around much. But thought you could help me out….
Are cock rings any good? Do they really make any difference & what do they actually do? Thinking of some stocking fillers for my wife​:santa:t2::christmas_tree::gift:

4 Likes

They should keep things hard if you get one on in time and you may last longer if you know what I mean. Did not work for my ED though. I think wife would be disappointed though to receive them in her stocking, I think she needs something for her not you. although she may benefit in the result

4 Likes

Hi @FD1
I went on a quest to find the perfect ring.
I have spent a fair bit on these as my wife only orgasms from clit stimulation, o these items were a no brainier for us.
I would love to give help on this as I feel it’s something that gets over looked.
There are other threads on this is you search for them on here or if you give other views / opinions on what works for you as a couple, I can give my views.

Like, what’s her favourite way of having stimulation?
What’s your favourite toy that’s like this?
Budget?

3 Likes

The search is very useful for the popular subjects:

:mag:Cock Rings
(latest)

And there’s also some Lovehoney guides that cover the basics -

How to Use a Cock Ring | What is a Cock Ring | Lovehoney UK

How to Use a Vibrating Cock Ring | Lovehoney Advice guides

And there’s a good podcast too:

For the vibrating ones, we prefer the ones with a broad face rather than the ears. Mrs Chimp thinks they provide more consistent stimulation, and are good for grinding positions. We tend to use them more as penis-mounted vibrators than constriction devices though, so that’s worth keeping in mind. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, I have no problem with staying hard, if anything I get to hard sometimes which can ache, but the wife loves it!
If that’s what they are mainly for won’t buy any​:+1:t2:

2 Likes

@FD1
I don’t think their main attraction for me is about my erection, I buy them so we can both have fun at the same time.
Unlike @Ian_Chimp , my wife likes the ear ones, so you have two different options on what their women want.
We prefer the ones that you don’t put a small bullet vibrator in as we prefer the vibrations right in the tip of the ring rather than being at the base of the ring.
For example, the 50 shades rabbit cock ring. But I believe it’s out of stock.

3 Likes

They’re great for maintaining erections but if it’s stimulation for your wife that you’re looking for then not all work as well for that. Yes, some have clitoral stimulators attached but remember there will only be contact when you’re fully inserted so the rest of the time she may not notice anything. Likewise the intensity of vibrations on some is strong enough to transmit sensations down your shaft whereas with others it’s only you that will feel them.

If you’re after stocking fillers for her then I’d look at something she could maybe use on her own as well as with you, such as a bullet, an egg or some nice new knickers.

1 Like

Depends on the cock ring.

The tenga cock ring is a treat for her exclusively, in missionary or cow girl position. It’s more like an excellent bullet with a loop to attach it to your penis.

Otherwise I use silicon cock rings as I love how they ever so slighlty delay ejaculation (seconds really) and make it more intense, a bit like water breaking the dam!

2 Likes

I’ve got this one mate https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/tracey-cox-supersex-rechargeable-vibrating-love-ring/a31172g53326.html
It’s great nice tight feel around my cock but also the vibrations are great the misses loves it to be fair.

2 Likes

@FD1 If you’re curious about them, it’d be worth trying one out to see what you think since they’re not too expensive. Of course they help with erections (getting harder and staying hard longer), but they do some other things too depending on which kind you get and how you wear it :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re uncut, they can hold your foreskin back or pull it in a nice way when thrusting. There are some cock rings that have a ball sleeve that can give your balls a nice tug (or more of a stretch depending on the size of the sleeve/stretcher). My husband has two like this and really likes the different sensation in his balls when he climaxes. We’ll soon be trying a vibrating ring, and we’re really looking forward to it! (ETA: I’m not crazy about the vibrating cock ring, but he likes the vibrations :woman_shrugging:t2:)

Also, from a partner’s point of view, I really like the way they look when he wears them, and it can make certain positions a little more comfortable for me (when full penetration is a bit too deep for me, the cock ring is like a little cushion or buffer for him to feel like he’s fully in without it hurting me). And even though they’re in his toy box, I like them just as much as he does and considered them mine until he fully appreciated them :sweat_smile:

My husband loves this one and wears it a lot :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve tried them, they make my Cock ROCK HARD but also I’ve noticed I don’t last as long either, I’ve never tried a ball restraint though… I want to

1 Like

Have to agree on the Oxballs Atomic. My favourite too. If we’re going for an all nighter (be honest: it’s an all evening one now…) I fit this after coming a couple of times. Enough juices to let me fit it relatively easily, and helps me stay hard much longer. Good thing about this one is that I can use it for extended periods. Feels fantastic for me and OH appreciates it too and has been known to leave it on my pillow when I’m coming to bed…

1 Like

Hey all, big cock ring fan here! I have rather a big collection silicone ones, metal, vibrating, glans ring and ones with attached butt plugs. Here’s my opinions on them:

• silicone
    These look good and feel great giving a nice squeeze around the base of the penis and balls or can go just around your balls or shaft. I find out of all the rings these make me last longer. The only down side is they can sometimes be a pain to put on especially if using for first time but you get the knack of it eventually.

-metal
I love the feeling of putting a cold metal ring on but don’t worry it heats up quick and doesn’t make your penis shrink :sweat_smile: for me these make me feel most sexy compared to others and my partner also agrees! With these though you need to get the right size otherwise to big and could slide off, to small could be a pain to get on and cause discomfort especially if worn for long periods of time.

-vibrating
My partners favorite I’m sure you can guess why! Unfortunately not mine :shushing_face: don’t get me wrong love the vibrations and the pleasure it gives my partner. Just the batteries can sometimes die or not charged enough. Maybe I need to look into getting a new one haven’t used it in awhile.

-glans ring
Are smaller then others as these sit just behind the penis head, you will need a little lube to slide it on. If it goes on easily without lube then personally I would say it’s to big and you wouldn’t want it falling off now! It is a great stimulant for both partners however my partner finds it can cause some discomfort. Although saying that one of the best of solo play.

-attached butt plug
If your like me and love anal play these are sensational. Not only does it look great but the plug feels amazing especially when your partner is on top riding you! I’m yet to get a vibrating one (mines metal).

I hope this helps, I do agree with other members though in that this probably isn’t the best stocking filler for a woman! Maybe surprise her by wearing one and fill up her stocking with other little goodies such as a plug or bullet maybe.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m a newbie to the site.
Following years struggling with ED I thought I’d try a cock ring.
I bought the cheap vibrating ring and the “cut to size” version from love honey.
I could barely feel the vibrations and it snapped on first use. The cut to size version fitted (I think… I have no frame of reference) but it did not keep me hard.
Are cock rings considered universally successful? What could I be doing wrong?
Are the silicone ones better as they actually create a compression? The cut to size one isn’t stretchy at all.

I struggled with cock rings as well as I used a penis pump and then cock ring. I used the adjustable rubber one from LH. Unfortunately due to by hand flexibility I was unable to get the ring on quick enough and the erection had gone before getting it on. So not very successful for me.I hope you find something that works better.

1 Like

I have two metal ones that come in two halves they screw together so no worries about removing if everything is pumped up?

Maybe I should try a pump. My wife doesn’t even want to discuss it so I need something that I can do discreetly so she doesn’t know.
@steve19

You may have a problem with the pump then as they are not that small, most are about 10 inch long and are round, about 3-4 inch diameter. You then have the pump/hose as well unless you go electric. @Midlifecrisis1

@steve19 thanks man.
I meant that using a cock ring was my attempt at being subtle. I lost my erection while wearing it. Does this mean it wasn’t tight enough?

May be but I am not sure.