Cock ring

Why wont cock rings work for me,am i missing something :tired_face:

1 Like

I think a bit more info is required. When are you putting it on, where are you putting it, how tight is it, whats it made out of. What are you trying to achieve? Lots of questions

2 Likes

Has anyone else had trouble that there cock ring is breaking

What sense is it not what working?
What is it that you want from it?
Gonna need a little more info for advice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tried all different sizes and a ajustable one,all made of stretchy rubber,but never get the effect everyone says you get,hard and veiny,just the same with or witout one,boit frustrating :tired_face:

1 Like

It sounds like it may not be tight enough, are you going round the cock or cock and balls. I never got on with them and they did not help with my ED.

Just cock

1 Like

First off, are you putting them on before or after you’re hard? Something designed to keep blood flowing out can also keep blood from flowing in

Some are definitely intended to go around cock and balls and create some restriction that way. I get the most veiny reaction with thick, tight rubber ones just around the cock. I have this set and find they’re a good variety of size for constricting, but I do wish they were a little thicker/less stretchy to constrict more.

I have another set that didn’t come from LH, but unstretched, they look like really thick chunky rubber rings for my fingers, that’s how tight they’ll constrict to. Those take veiny to the MAX. So thicker and smaller/stretchier are more effective that way I’ve found.

1 Like

My man likes the disposable jelly type which vibrate and they do work

I find them fun as I like him having a vibrator on his shaft which keeps him happy and hard

He did try a metal one in the past and that did not work

1 Like

Where did you get 2nd set from.

How tight do they fit.

Sorry, I can’t link to or refer you to competitors on the forum. This set from Ox-Balls looks like it might be similar in terms of stretch/thickness and compression, but it’s tough to judge that too well online.

1 Like

I am the same as you OP, I have tried them solo and with a partner and they just don’t seem to do anything for me. If anything they make me lose sensation, (maybe too small for me) and I certainly don’t stay harder for longer. We have also tried vibrating ones to help the mrs out, but again they haven’t worked for either of us.

1 Like

If you are using stainless steel and breaking them , I am impressed ! If they are the stretchy ones , especially the thin one I have broken a number of those . I buy the much fatter ones , they are also better for wearing longer .

3 Likes

@Ajp As @LRLRL stated , you must be hard to put them on and they must be snug . I much prefer as this one seems to work better and is more comfortable . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/non-vibrating-cock-rings/p/basics-doughnut-stretchy-cock-ring/a15226g16991.html

1 Like

What are you finding isn’t working for you about them?

1 Like

Everything, put them on when faccid get hard and nothing changes.

1 Like

I’m a fan of surgical stainless steel. I always snap the rubber ones. (OxBalls are good, though I only use them as ball stretchers, when taking a moment from stainless steel.)

The differences between metal and anything “stretchy,” are both enormous and very dangerous if you think the same rules apply to both.

Anything “stretchy,” cannot be worn long term, as it can shrink down when flaccid and still reduce blood flow. Anything metal will not shrink down when flaccid and blood flow will resume. However, if a metal ring is put on flaccid without the correct sizing to accommodate the “growth change.”

Well. I’ve heard stories of people on that website, who were afraid they weren’t going to get them off. And in one circumstance (out of countless reviews and product questions), someone had to go to the ER to have one removed. Those people quickly leaned to do their research and measuring correctly. Lol

Before considering doing anything in the metal category, please do your research and have a comprehensive knowledge of what you’re doing and what to look out for.

I can speak for myself and many many many others who use the particular website’s stainless surgical steel Cock/Glans/Urethral Plugs\Rods/Ball Stretchers, and state you can literally leave them on for over a year with no issues. (You can just clean them in the shower and move them around - this obviously doesn’t apply to urethral inserts as those need to be removed and sterilized correctly/regularly to avoid UTI related issues.).

TL;DR. I didn’t find much success with Rubber and stretchy due to snapping them. I spent a LONG time researching metal (surgical stainless steel only), use before I engaged in it. Since that point. I always have a surgical stainless steel Cock ring and Ball Stretcher on (right now I’m at 2 lbs 7 ounces on the stretcher and needing to move up).

There are many medical benefits that are proven as a result of those products use. As well as dangers with uninformed use.

Please do your research before considering metal usage.

I cannot link the competitors website but I wish LH would sell them. (Though I do understand why they probably never will, due to the potential dangers for those that casually try them out and leave ill fitting ones on permanently.)

It’s an exact science down to the millimeter. And as time goes on permanent growth is attained, and the MM changes.

2 Likes

As i’m always saying buy a two part metal ring( screws together) probably 40mm internal dia, see how it feels, and just to clarify it goes behind the cock and balls, not just round the shaft

1 Like

You said 40mm specifically. That, Most likely will not fit around cock and balls as per “Cock Ring” definition.

50mm for a metal “cock ring” is standard starting generic size for cock/balls.

I use a 40mm for just the “loose skin,” above my balls. And yes, it has to be a two part screw in as you mention. The longer you do it, the bigger things get is all I can say.

Everyone’s anatomy is different, but I would make sure you’re measuring correctly. I think you may not be.

1 Like