Cock Ring

I got the steel cock ring set with different diameters . Put one on my cock and and i manage to squeeze my balls through another , makes me extremely hard and bulging , OH could believe how it made my cock look orgams are so good .

I can not guess how many cock rings I have purchased in the last 30 + years , but many . I guess I should order a multiple size stainless steel set . I have a stainless cock cage and was using it for some time and then one day while getting my right testical through I pulled something . It was tender for a week or two . I have spent a fair amount of money on a variety of rings , the vibrator ones do little for me . Oddly enough the following is a favorite and when I order them I always order multiple . The large diameter and super stretchy can be worn for extended time . When going around my cock and balls it makes my whole package stand out nicely . I have tried multiple adjustable , but funny thing is it takes almost zero lube on the adjustable part to release . Anyway , here is my favorite . BASICS Doughnut Stretchy Cock Ring - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Has anyone in the forum purchased this, can you recommended it.

It is something I am considering purchasing.

I have some reviews up on a few of them. As of this writing mine is the newest review on all three.

Tracey Cox EDGE Performance Enhancer Double Stamina Ring

BASICS Triple Cock Ring Set

Lovehoney Magic 8 Stretchy Silicone Cock and Ball Ring

I could recommend all three. They each have strengthens and weaknesses but one strength is there are is no way you are getting any nicks with them

1 Like

You cant better a metal one, finding the right size is the tricky part, you’ll probably find one thats actually quite small but gives great results, a bit of work to put on, the problem, when you try to take it off?
I’ve often said the best type is a metal two part ring that’s held together with a screw or two simple to remove

1 Like