Cock Ring

I love my cock strap fifty shades of grey, I love how it goes around my balls as well as the shaft. Only problem is I have had some nicks because of the push button.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::dizzy_face: So it’s time to get a better one, I have had it for three years it was only to see if I liked it, I do I do I do lol Any suggestions on one that also goes around my balls.

2 Likes

I use a stainless steel ‘O’ ring 45mm inner diameter and 8mm thick.

It’s comfortable till I get erect then it’s tight enough to keep me that way. I also like the weight.

2 Likes

Lovehoney do a pack of three donut cock rings, I have recently ordered them and they are amazing as you can use all at once or only two, what ever takes your fancy. Also price is very good :+1::+1:

2 Likes

@rockstar I don’t think I’m brave enough yet to go for stainless steel rings yet.

@K.Toy Seperate ones never thought about that worth a think.

1 Like

@teacake highly recommend, my wife uses them on me all the time

1 Like

My husband loves the double ring cock ring (for me I like how it looks / very tidy) but in the past has swapped out the vibrator aspect and swapped for another cheap vibrator as he wears them out

Not sure if you can do this in the 50 shades type - but worth trying :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

@rockstar - you are just hardcore all the way - love it … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Which one is that sounds interesting. Not really looking for anything that vibrates but it’s not a no lol

The one he uses is no longer on Lovehoney as it was a sale item and had a remote control but it was no good but the rings were nice and tight - so we switched the vibration to a simple buzz and he loves it

It’s similar to this one below https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/lovehoney-bionic-bullet-5-function-vibrating-cock-ring/a22187g31343.html

1 Like

Take the plunge
Stainless steel feels sooo good.
You just have to get the correct size
The feeling of solidity and weight is a real turn on.

2 Likes

The steel ring we have as part of chastity cages feel great, definitely on the look out for a steel cock ring. We also have some silicone ones; they are a bit easier to experiment and learn with

I use a steel ring too after graduating from silicone.
Once you found the right size… lovehoney do 2, the smallest was too small for me, the other one is perfect.
I love the intensity of the orgasms it gives me when you finally ejaculate.

To be honest the steel ring is actually more comfortable than a silicone one as it is highly polished and slides easily. In addition it is not constantly under tension like an elastic one. It fits easily till you get hard then it grips nicely and keeps you erect.

3 Likes

Must try that Rockstar
I have several silicone ones, favourite is the Ox Balls cock ring ball stretcher and divider. Looks and feels great on

I heartily second all of the above, but finding the right size is key.

Found most cock rings with a vibrating function are heavy, cumbersome and get in the way during PIV sex.

We have purchased simple colour changing cock rings and have enjoyed the results, prolonged, stronger erections.

1 Like

I like those colours. No need to worry about what my partner thinks I don’t care about her…OWait I’m single :joy: I have been single for too long I thought my left hand was my partner :joy:

I have been wearing a 50mm diameter 13mm thick ring 24/7 for the past 6 years. Love the weight and now feel naked without it on. As said sizing is very important for steel rings.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Got my rings early this morning. Been having fun this morning without catching any skin :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: So much better lol

I have a steel cock ring that used to fit around my penis shaft. I still have it but now as a pendant as it fits around my cock and balls now!!

1 Like