Cock rings - do they keep you erect after orgasm?

I'm sure there must be threads on this subject elsewher but I can't find one so hope nobody minds a new thread.

I've never owned a cock ring, but am contemplating purchasing one in the near future. They seem like great fun from reading many reviews, but I'd like to know if they help maintain an erection after the wearer has climaxed - thus intensifying and prelonging sex?

If there are any that do this, I'd love to hear recommendations of vibrating cock rings for couples. Can anyone offer advice?

When the deed is done it still goes limp but at a slower rate. Think I have only kept an erection after sex a few times and that was when I was younger and always horny. . But no cock rings don't maintain an erection after sex

Thanks Stuburns. Is this the same reality for other people?

Hi Yorkie, yes pretty much as Stuburns says. I think its all about keeping the blood in your cock.

Sadly, as I've got older similar fate.

Have you also thought about the enhancer pills for men? I have tried some (not from LH), and have found them to give a bigger harder erection, and a reduced recovery time! (dunno if its actual or placebo, but if it works does it matter?)

I haven't tried them Bakerson. It's not so much the hardness of the erection, just I'd like to last a bit longer (who wouldn't?) and wondered if a cockring helps. I'm always sceptical of pills for this though, but if you have a recommended brand or ingredient, I might give it a go.

Either way, are cock rings worth experimenting with? We use a lot of vibes in our play at home, but haven't ventured further.

Cock rings are awesome :) thats all

If you want to last longer have you tried the delay spray ? I purchased one the other week and lasted longer . The only problem i found was as it desensitises you loose a bit off feeling in your member but the other half sure didnt complain .

Which one did you get jimtech?

yorkieted wrote:

Which one did you get jimtech?

I got the superdragon one if you check my profile I made a review of it.

yorkieted wrote:

I haven't tried them Bakerson. It's not so much the hardness of the erection, just I'd like to last a bit longer (who wouldn't?) and wondered if a cockring helps. I'm always sceptical of pills for this though, but if you have a recommended brand or ingredient, I might give it a go.

Either way, are cock rings worth experimenting with? We use a lot of vibes in our play at home, but haven't ventured further.

They're defo worth a go yorkieted, especially a vibro one as it will please your mrs too.

i was sceptical of these pills too, but my OH bought them, and was pleasantly surprised. I'll check the brand when I'm next in the bedroom, and post on here. They came from a local shop rather than tinternet tho

Thanks guys. All advice and recommendations are appreciated.

hi

i got two cock rings both rubbish , i would not recommend at all

got both the "big daddy" & "the bionic vibrating" one, prefer the Bionic of the two, keeps it going a lot longer...not hard afterwards but definatly not soft, would'nt try the pills myself but a delay spray is good, does desensatise a bit, but not enough to not enjoy it.