Cock rings for girthier guys?

Any girthier penis owners out there have trouble with cock rings? We currently have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-vibrating-love-ring/a41333g75303.html

But he finds it way too tight and uncomfortable. He’s also not into ball and perineum play so I’m looking for advice for ones that are adjustable but still feel good?

2 Likes

This set is good, i am … well… bigger than average (without wishing to sound too pleased with myself. ) :wink:

The larger one is a very decent size. If you still need a bit of extra room then the thicker material is strong enough that you can really pull it and stretch quite wide, you can get it to stretch and stay a bit stretched for even bigger willies.

I am afraid I haven’t tried any of the vibrating ones though. That set is the best I have found.

2 Likes

I have theses rings which are too big to wear as a cock ring for me but would fit someone who’s on the larger side, there not adjustable but I’d highly recommend them.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/stretchy-cock-rings/p/lovehoney-power-player-silicone-cock-ring/a44450g80088.html This one is on the firmer side and doesn’t stretch too much but still feels great.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/cock-ring-sets/p/tracey-cox-edge-supreme-endurance-triple-stamina-ring-set-3-pack/a28654g46569.html These are stretchy and comfortable to wear for hours

Hmm think there’s some adjustable rings on LH if you do a search for them but other than that I’ve not really used cock rings much as I don’t get any joy from them

Sorry Stupid question time, I own cock rings, what is the best way to wear them?

1 Like

@Cplnorm i think the clue is in the name lol, personally I like to wear them around both penis and balls together most the time other times I like to wear a few in different ways. At the end of the day it’s up to you and what’s comfortable for you.

1 Like

Ha, yes, get that!
I suppose my question was is there a right way to wear them? I have rubber ones which go around my hard penis quite tight but can be stretched around both my erection and testicles which is not comfortable at all. When just round my penis I don’t really get much out of it. When over both penis and testicles can be painful after a short time. My penis is just under 6 inches hard but quite girthy, do I need a smaller ring for just going around my penis? Any recommendations?

2 Likes

I agree!

Im around 7" length, 5.5/5.75" girth, and like to wear the big ring around cock/balls, the small ring around my cock.

It’s funny, i used to really dislike a ring around cock and balls,now i rarely have sex without one.

3 Likes

This ring is extremely stretchy.

No use around my cock only, but works around cock and balls for me.

1 Like

Same, I can only wear wide rings under my balls as I find the thinner rings tend to dig in after a short period of time.

I’m 7.5" long and very girthy. I wear a 2" diameter 13mm thick stainless steel ring round both cock and balls 24/7. I love the feel of the weight of it and it provides amazing hardness to my erections. It took a few goes to find the correct size as there is no give with steel but I guarantee you won’t want anything else after trying it

I’m new to the experience of wearing a cock ring, so not really sure what it is meant to be like. I may order some recommended above to see if it is more comfortable

Id really recommend a set with multiples sizes to help find the right size for you.

I find l like the constriction of a tight silicon ring around the base of my penis, as you have sex it moves a bit and provide extra stimulation. Some do get really tight, some not so much.

How does it feel better with the cock and balls rather than just the one ring? Does it affect your orgasm?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure to be honest, as i wear both every time really.

I like the constriction feeling, feels a bit like someone is holding me tightly there, both around the balls+cock, and certainly a tight ring around the base of your penis is felt when your skin is moving up and down during either PIV or masturbation.

It’s all extra sensations, for me, that add up to a better experience when having sex, to the point where i miss it if not there.

Some of the tighter cock ring make me marginally bigger too, and perhaps a touch more sensitive. My wife hasnt said it makes a difference size wise, i dont think she is any the wiser to it, so that is probably just for me.

Also, and that’s the main draw for me, when about to come, a tight cock ring delays ejaculation until enough semen has built up to get past the constriction of the ring. It doesn’t delay much i think (seconds, may be 1/2 a minute) but when it shoots up, it’s a lot more intense!

1 Like