Cock rings - for her

Hi all, my first question I have posted in a new topic, so please go easy and also tell me if it’s in the wrong category.
I know the title is strange but I have searched the forum and haven’t quite found the answers I want or the items are no longer available but, I am after a cock ring that also has the woman’s needs met.
I had the fifty shades cock ring ( the one that was in the sale) in my basket, but was waiting for pay day to buy and now it’s out of stock.
My wife and I have spent a lot of time trying different cock rings out but haven’t found any that can work for both of us.
She is a big fan of the greedy girl rabbit as the 2nd motor in the ears is like nothing else she has had.
So we are after a cock ring that has a better chance of hitting her clit while using.
Most of the rabbit ones have a bullet vibrator that is far away from the ears so they tend to wobble than have pin point vibrations.
Does anyone have any current products they could recommend please?
We still haven’t found our holy grail of cock rings, so have a draw full of empty promises.
Maybe it’s how our bodies are, but nothing works for us.

1 Like

Was it this one that you were looking at?

2 Likes

The best ones for us are the broad-faced ones rather than the ears ones. We find the contact more reliable, though we still need to stick to more grinding positions. We don’t use them a huge amount, but when we do we like the Mantric one and this Desire one.

3 Likes

I think the tenga one is quite nice - the silicone is silky smooth and it’s pretty rumbly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sadly the OH hates cock rings so ended up returning it, but it doubled well as a bullet vibe :woman_shrugging: I agree with @Ian_Chimp, ears can be a gamble as they can tend to dig in and cause discomfort :sweat_smile: The joue one also gets good reviews :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Of the ones we have the Desire that @Ian_Chimp linked to is by far my favourite. It doesn’t have ears if that’s specifically what your after but the vibrations rumble deeply and are perfectly placed for grinding my clit against when the other half wears it.

Of the vibrating ones we have it is also his favourite as an effective cock ring.

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna yes, that’s the one that was in my basket but now out of stock. That seems like it’s the closest fit to what we are after.

Thanks for your replies everyone. Will look into these and report back. :+1:

2 Likes

What a shame!!! I absolutely love it, and so does my wife !!!

It’s long enough to reach everywhere she loves to be stimulated, and so flat it’s totally unobtrusive.

The only “con” is that for the stimulation to be constant and make her come, I’ve got to stay really deep in her with short movements whilst she moans and grind away. :heart_eyes: quite the chore obviously… :joy:

Realistically, the toy itself doesn’t do much for me directly. But what it does to her does a lot to me… :drooling_face:
Only works in missionary derivatives or with her on top, but then it works superbly.

Well worth the price tag for that alone.

I have the happy rabbit cock ring too, but it’s so bulky I found it super limiting terms of movement.

Some people have had great success with them, but in the end I found i was hurting her by ramming a hard bit of protruding silicone into her vulva/clit.

We’ve used it successfully by hand as a rabbit bullet, but we have other toys that do that better. Ymmv…

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna Thank you for notifying me earlier in the thread that this came back on sale.
I went on to purchase this ring and it’s worked wonders for us.
I will be writing my review later but so far, best cock ring for us. Would still be interested to see if this can be beaten.
I have spent more money on trying these toys than anything else and this is by far the best we have used.

2 Likes

Wonderful.
Nothing better than a happy ending. :grinning:

1 Like

We have a kit that we purchased from another site (only because it wasn’t on LH) that came with a broad face and we love it! The surface area makes it easy to come into contact with her clit and by moving up closer or farther away the intensity can be adjusted rather easily. It also feels quite nice for me as well. My guess is that a wider shape also contributes to a more rumbly sensation than a buzzy one.

If you’re interested, this is the same brand as what we have, but is a far more premium version.

1 Like

Nice one. Thanks for the heads up on something to try.

2 Likes