cock rings.. how do you wear them?

Shaft only or cock n balls?

Ladies which look do you prefer

Cock and balls

You can get ones that only go around the cock. Or you can get ones like this that go around the cock and balls. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22186 I find theses ones work much better.

I have a Big Daddy cock ring, use it on cock only or cock & balls or sometimes just balls.
All good fun !

just the shaft for me,

All the ones I have are cock and balls - which I much prefer the look, feel and effect of over just the cock ones

I do have a small collection of metal rings, so I have worn more than one at a time!

One as a cock and ball ring, one as a ball cuff and a slightly smaller one on on my shaft. It feels amazing but I have never tried sex wearing the full set.

The cock and ball ring works very well on its own! I think the chanking of the rings could be rather a distraction while making love!

Shaft only for me. Used to use ones that went over my balls as well, but just found them less comfortable as time went on.

They used to scare the hell out of me!

I have some rubber ones that I can put on the shaft and balls.

Also have a metal one that has a hinge with a lock.

I am still not brave enough to get an erection with the solid metal on of the same size.

It goes on fine, just worried about it getting stuck afterwards!

I've got metal rings, rubber rings, things that tighten, things that vibrate and wrap round my cock and balls.

I prefer just the simple metal ring.

I've just posted this on another thread, but this is amazing!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882

shaft only

hubby has 6 cock and ball ones which 4 of them are metal ...i do love seeing him in a metal one he loves to wear it all day..the trick is make sure you get one that fits corrctley

I like to wear a metal ring all day very comfortable if you have the correct size.

I've actually used the single cock ring around the balls as well... I personally have to adjust it a little when i start as i start to lose sensation down there :-(

But it makes a massive difference during sex as its out of the way and keeps it hard. Although i've been asked for it to be taken off as some say its to overwelming

gs2003 wrote:

I've actually used the single cock ring around the balls as well... I personally have to adjust it a little when i start as i start to lose sensation down there :-(

But it makes a massive difference during sex as its out of the way and keeps it hard. Although i've been asked for it to be taken off as some say its to overwelming

Mrs HH has to be in the right mood, although my metal rings make me harder and keeps me going longer, which she obviously enjoys, there ere are times when she just doesn't like the look of them and says they look weird!

Strange but true!

We've only tried on the shaft rather than full cock and balls, I wouldn't want to get it stuck!

Naughty Miss K wrote:

We've only tried on the shaft rather than full cock and balls, I wouldn't want to get it stuck!

You should try it - I find the full cock and balls to be much better.

http://m.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/double-cock-rings/perfect-fit-cock-ball-ring/

Absolutely love this cock and ball one. Makes everything look bulging. Prefer it to just cock rings. Everything gets involved whilst wearing this. It's very soft and stretchy and holds things tight but not uncomfortable. Read my review.

I like the shaft only ones, really don't like the thought of c&b versions