Cock rings in bedroom for couple advice

Try the 3 way ball stretchers made from silicone. They stretch the sack. I’ve got a curved one and I use it with additional O rings to stretch further. You will end up with a very hard and thick veiny erection - guaranteed. Perfect for either solo play or insertion!!!

2 Likes

There’s different types start with a basic one and do some research on your options after that.

1 Like

Avoid the cheap jelly ones they aren’t body safe and shouldn’t be reused because they’re porous and can’t be cleaned properly

1 Like

Sounds a great idea @Quiet_ones_are_worse . Unfortunately I would be very soft by the time had managed to do 1 screw never mind 2. The product sounds very good though.

1 Like

Highly recommend you take a look at Oxballs website and their images of what your tool can look like with the rings in place. As then items are available here from Lovehoney I’m guessing referencing the manufacturer is allowed?

1 Like

Steel cock rings need to be put on when soft.

Once youre hard, it ain’t coming off, or its too late to put it on!

1 Like

We find the silicon cock rings the best. The vibrating ones are too bulky and get a little in the way when you’re trying to go deep. The silicon ones keep you nice and thick she enjoys feeling the girth it gives. It also feels great when she sucks the tip with a cock ring on gives a little more sensation and she loves feeling it pulse in her mouth

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between a cock ring, a cock+ball sling and a ball stretcher???

1 Like

We use the after using a pump and its great keeps everything nice and enlarged

2 Likes

I have the same question

I have no issue with getting or staying erect, also no issue with premature ejaculation, however, I would love to extend my time between starting sex and cumming… We mostly have sex in the dark so look isn’t really important. Does the plastic front part of the contraption hurt the partner once I am as deep as I can go? I’m about 6.5" long and have the same girth of 6.5" so does this shorten the thrust depth?

Same goes for me steve.

Cock rings are nice and provide a great feeling. You can easily stay hard for a good 15-20 minutes if you need to and this is probably more than an enough for an early session - an opener if you wish. After that it’s recommended that the ring is removed to allow blood flow. If you need see what the different rings look like on probably best to visit the website of one of the major manufacturers.

2 Likes

This one works well for us.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/tracey-cox-edge-performance-enhancer-double-stamina-ring/62629.html

1 Like

I just love it when he wears one as a treat for me.

It’s a vibrating one and apart from delaying his orgasm I can usually get two orgasms riding him before he cums.

1 Like

Cock rings go around the base of the cock and constrict the flow of blood delaying orgasm and prolonging the erection

Cock and ball rings go around the base of the cock and also around the ball sack and do a similar job to a cock rink

A ball stretcher goes around the ball sack and usually has weight to stretch the ball sack using gravity

2 Likes

I used to have a few metal ones but they are very hit and miss as you have to get the size very close. They great thing with the silicone ones is that they are cheap and also stackable. Personally I’m terrified of having to visit the ER for an emergency procedure to get a metal one cut off.

1 Like

Ive posted one of mine in images to share the two part rings mean no trips to ER once approved you can view

3 Likes

I personally like the two ring type or cock rings, a good squeeze around the shaft just makes me even harder than normal, I also feel it helps delay climax aswell which is nice. And i love my balls being squeezed so the second ring around the balls is great for that feeling if the wife can’t reach.
I have tried a vibrating cock ring but just found it too fiddly to get it in the right position to be of any benefit to my wife and normal vibrators do the job much better anyway

2 Likes