Cock rings wont fit

Hi im after some help I purchased the 2 metal cock rings off love honey will have to check sizes but i can not get them on :cry: is there any other rings you recommend iv got normal stretchy ones and vibrating silicone ones but really want something new

I use this one:

It stays well place.

There’s a Lovehoney guide that you might find useful?

Measuring for a Cock Ring

2 Likes

Metal cock rings can be tricky. Patience is key, but if you still struggle, perhaps an adjustable one would be something different?

Adjustable cock ring

I have a metal one that comes in two halves it fixes together using a screw, that’s 12mm thick so it’s quite chunky but “easy” to put on and really simple to remove?

We have one of those but you need to be careful it doesn’t pinch!

We’ve struggled to get a metal one to fit on just the base of the penis. I think I’m pretty average size or potentially slightly above, but all the ones we’ve tried have been too big. We generally go slightly bigger and use them around the penis and behind the balls.

Really like using silicone ones personally. Fit not an issue when they can be stretched on and off.

Yep they are generally quite large, took me some time to find one the right size, ie small enough, note small is better and not a reflection on how endowed one is, but its also important its easy to get off, a small metal ring can give exceptional results, then you find it starts to hurt and worse its almost impossible to remove! Wear mine behind balls, yes you need to be careful putting on but then you’re all good.

I agree that behind the balls is best, and there is definitely a knack to getting it on and off!