Cock rings

Hi i have got a couple of rubber cock rings. And was thinking about getting a metal one. But I wounded what they feel like and if they keep you hard . And are they hard to take off x

I prefer metal rings.

You'll need to get one in the right size since they aren't stretchy, but that's why they are so good. I find stretchy rings just don't give the constriction I want, whereas metals one do. Metal ones are generally heavier too, which I also like. They can also be warmed/cooled prior to wear to give extra initial sensations. All awesome stuff.

As long as you use a spot of lube and do the fitting/removing in a flaccid state then you shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks for the advice i did know you need to get the right size x

They are easy enough to put on when you are soft and they don't restrict blood flow until you get hard so you can wear them for long periods (if you get the right size).

One thing that doesn't seem to get mentioned is the width of the ring, I generally prefer a wider ring as I find it doesn't dig in so much ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175 is the nearest they do to the one I bought years ago), as I find this sort of thing ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33667 ) uncomfortable for longer sessions.

Try both styles (once you have the right size) and see what you like - I also have a coil one that I bought elsewhere that I wear for a different feel (that one expands a little so there is some give)

What would you recommend for a cock ring beginner?

Satin boy wrote:

How will you be using it?

I personally prefer the stretchier ones actually, SS, but I suppose that's up to your personal discretion. I think they work perfectly fine for a beginner and absolutely do give you the constriction to get a lot harder, but that's just me.

I find my stretchy one gets a bit tight after a while x

Wanking

Metal for me, and I can wear it for days rather than a short time, getting the right size will be your biggest issue, think mine is 42mm internal 10mm wide and 5mm thick stainless steel, I have one thats smaller 38mm ish thats gives really good results but is tricky to put on and especially to take off as you stay "pumped up" for a while and another thats a bit too big, you can also get ones with chamfered edges, have stretchy ones too.

Metal for me too, great feeling but sizing is critical.

Satin boy wrote:

We started with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589, very easy to put on and take off when hard and you can tighten to suit.

That way you can see if you like the effect.

I love my metal rings. I have a 50mm and a 55mm donut ring that is thick and heavy. I wear the 50mm everyday instead of a collar for my Mistress. Love love love it but sizing is critical. Once you've had a metal one I doubt you'll go back to anything else.

Im a in-between sizes am i better to go slightly smaller or bigger. I didn't want it to big x

Agree with the others, sizing is critical. I have a selection but prefer the metal ones, prefer the feeling that there is no flex with them. Have settled on 50mm as my ideal size, but i guess its personal preference. Got a heavy doughnut ring which i can wear for extended periods and is really comfortable. Gives great hard ons. Have smaller but don't go below 45mm. Can't wear that for too long.Sometimes stack them, so have the metal one and perhaps a smaller silicon one, and also silicon is better if you just want to ring the balls. I think cock rings are like a cock turbo, love em.