Cock rings

So we bought our first cockring and tried it for the first time. It is a vibrating one. I will link it https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5276 My OH loved it, however for me when it hit the right place it was good but foe the best part of the time it was a little uncomfortable for me and didnt do a massive amount.
Can anybody recommend a vibrating cock ring?
Also is it still worth buying a non vibrating ring?

Thank you

We like non vibrating rings but depends on what you want them for. We use them for Mr's pleasure rather than mine.
I find its hard to keep in constant contact with the vibrating element. If you do want a vibrating one i think you benefit from something more expensive.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33306
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35189

Will a none vibrating one still give him pleasure?

My husband loves his metal cock rings. I don't recommend them for beginners though.

With non Vibrating rings they make him stay harder for longer which gives him extra pleasure and naturally me! My husband isn't that into Vibrating rings but the festival is the 50 shades one linked above. We have looooooooads but that one is the best for us. Good luck.

The TENGA vibrating cock ring is probably the best one out there 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

The TENGA vibrating cock ring is probably the best one out there 😄

+1. I've heard nothing but good things about it!

Hi,

I looked at the ring you'd linked to - I can see why it might possibly be uncorfortable for you.

I bought the Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22187) - both I and my wife love it. The additional ring under the balls holds everything in place very well. Additionally as the vibrating component is seperate it is effectively 2 products in one.

Using the ring alone in foreplay is great whilst using the bullet to stimulate - then slip it into the ring and...well...It certainly works for us!

Non-vibrating cock-rings are great to aid lasting and intensify sensation - so yes - worth buying.

But my favourite, and my wife's, is the one I mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Thankyou MDH.
I actually saw this and showed it to my husband and he was a little concerned about the other ring going around the balls, he said it may be uncomfortable? I am guessing if its a favourite then its not comfortable for u?
I think we may get this one as its a bit cheaper than the others mentioned and as we are stil new to cock rings i dont want to spend that much yet. Although i do like the look of those that naughtynerd linked.

Can u recommend any non vibrating ones also?

Thankyou MDH.
I actually saw this and showed it to my husband and he was a little concerned about the other ring going around the balls, he said it may be uncomfortable? I am guessing if its a favourite then its not comfortable for u?
I think we may get this one as its a bit cheaper than the others mentioned and as we are stil new to cock rings i dont want to spend that much yet. Although i do like the look of those that naughtynerd linked.

Can u recommend any non vibrating ones also?

No problem MrsND,

As I say - without the bullet the one we like does act as a servicable cock ring. Your other half can rest assured it is not uncomfortable.

For a simple 'non-vibrating' option, if lasting and strength of erection is the aim - I've enjoyed something like this - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28652 - Not a ring but effective.

Metal rings are great but take a bit of getting used to.

Simple is good.

Hope this helps.

My favourite. Fairly cheap and does a decent job.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29673

Cock rings are great both vibrating and non vibrating.
The standard ring which can be stretchy or metal are great for keeping an erection and also make you feel super sensitive and ready to explode like a firework.

The vibrating rings are great for a quick orgasm and having your partner ride you while wearing one feels amazing for you both. I would recommend the lovehoney rabbit ring https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5276
It feels great for both of you, the only two things I would say is a lot of the rings which are an odd shape can be a bit tricky if your not in the right position. And whatever you do make sure you take them off before going to sleep! I have left one on for a few hours before and thankfully I didn't have any lasting problems but I was quite sore for a day or so.

The rings which go around your balls are absolutely fine too and as long as you don't have and extremely large package they are comfy so give it a try!

I own a pair of latex briefs with integrated cock ring, wonderful feeling, and my cock feels fit to burst, and I think looks so sexy when you can see all the veins clearly

We bought the wildthing remote cock ring recently, it has been fantastic.

I never thought I'd wear one, but this has been a remarkable investment. I am looking at a USB one now as we use it quite a lot and it seems to chew batteries (well, 2 hours or so), so think rechargeable may be the way to go.

As for the testicle loop?

Not in the least bit uncomfortable. It seems to help keep the bullet in the right place (well, so I think), is ready to get on (I don't have massive testicles and are shaved) and it feels all nice and snug. Plus the added bonus of the vibrations do go through both rings so you get a nice buzz.

Good luck

Sen

I prefer non vibrating rings. Either firm silicon or metal. Ive tried a couple vibrating ones and I fell they sort of drown out the sensation I want. Also the OH loves the way my equipment looks in a CR and the vibe rings all look a little silly to me.

Dont let the Mr be disuaded by the ring going around his balls as well. I quite enjoy the triple ring action, thats one around the cock and balls, one around the balls, and then one around just the cock, lots of stimulation going on, im curious about trying a glans ring though.

Thank you, its great to get some guys opinions on this.
I want him to try a normal CR as i find it such a turn on when he super hard but he is saying he wont get anything out of it do would prefer to try a better vibrating one than what we have now.
However the basic silicone oned are not expensive so was going to order one (or set of 3) to try as well as a vibrating. I think i have convinced him to try one with 2 rings. The seem to be the better ones

Btw, best thing about cock rings, longevity! I can go for a long time with one and no loss of sensation. The pressure seems to help though I haven't looked into the science of why!

MrsND, I have had one of these for nearly four years and highly recommend it :https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24516

Thank you
Can I ask about sizing?
Is there a sizing guide or is it just the silicone ones pretty much fit all?

KingGrthy wrote:

I prefer non vibrating rings. Either firm silicon or metal. Ive tried a couple vibrating ones and I fell they sort of drown out the sensation I want. Also the OH loves the way my equipment looks in a CR and the vibe rings all look a little silly to me.

Dont let the Mr be disuaded by the ring going around his balls as well. I quite enjoy the triple ring action, thats one around the cock and balls, one around the balls, and then one around just the cock, lots of stimulation going on, im curious about trying a glans ring though.

I am the same KG, metal or silicon best. Vibratng ones just too much. Find I am sizing down now, mainly to enhance the bulge effect which the mrs loves. 1.75" metal is my current personal fav. Didn't get on with the glans ring (Helmet too sensitive) though I liked the idea. Only wear behind the cock and balls, would be interested in trying one of the wedding ring ones that secure with an allen key. Tend to use the silicon ones round the balls as I don't have particularly hanging balls. With all CR play it is essential to be shaved or at least very well trimmed. Makes for hot sex and great wanking in my view