Cock rings

Hi I know this topic has been talked a lot but I just received my cock rings off love honey it was a 5 pack of silicone ones but they are big to big for my shaft has anyone got any ideas for smaller ones thanks

4 Likes

The first pack I got (not from LH) were disappointing for me, too, to discover the smallest one was loose around my shaft. Then someone told me they’re supposed to go around shaft AND balls to hold everything tight. It was a 3-pack and I learned i could put the biggest one around both, the middle I could work both balls through, and then the smallest one was still usually loose, but with the other two on it generally would get a little snugger at the base.

I also have a set like these below that are all pretty close to similar size, but the thicker ones are a tighter squeeze once they go on if they’re fitting okay. My wife doesn’t find the nubs have ever done much externally when worn at the base of the shaft, but I’ve worn the bigger ones closer to my head for a studded effect.

5 Likes

Great thanks

1 Like

edited

I found this to be a good solution. I suffer the other way with them being too tight but the is the perfect solution either around shaft or shaft and balls.

3 Likes

just gone for these hopefully not too tight or uncomfortable

1 Like

What ones you gone for?

1 Like

the basics triple ring set - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/cock-ring-sets/p/basics-triple-cock-ring-set-3-pack/a15984g18209.html

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered them as well hopefully they do

3 Likes

Do you have a chance to try them?

1 Like

A metal one is best but getting the right size is tricky, that goes behind the balls round both shaft and balls ive found 37-45 mm works for me but the smaller sizes can be quite an issue to remove after swelling up (can be quite worrying) so i have a two part ring that screws together also a odd shaped one that is oval in one plane and curved in the other to mould to the body form thats weighted at the base and slender at the top neither which were bought here

2 Likes

Great use for the chopsticks :joy:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve tried them once smaller ones seemed to work quite well

2 Likes

I’ve got a metal doughnut style ring which works brilliantly for me. I can only get it on when I’m not erect and with the help of some lube. But once on I become harder and bigger than any other erections I have. It’s intense and there is no way of removing the ring until I’ve orgasmed and gone soft.

2 Likes

Thats why i have the two part ones the worry of “i cant remove it” no issue just remove the one or two screws

2 Likes

Do you find you take longer to cum with them on I don’t just makes me harder ??

1 Like

Usually I find I last longer but not always, though the orgasm and ejaculation are definitely more intense when using my metal ring.

3 Likes

Laughing so hard at your second use for holding the chopsticks together :joy: fantastic

2 Likes

I find they make me a lot harder but I don’t last any longer

I brought the magic 8 cock ring just over a week ago and love it, can wear it a couple of different ways. can be slightly tricky but once you get used to it its ok, nice and tight too which I love

1 Like