Cock Sleeves

Hi forum members,

Do any members use cock sleeves, I have been toying with the idea of getting one and was wondering about the pro’s and con’s.

I am assuming that there is a certain loss of sensation for the giving partner and potentially an increase in sensation for the receiving partner.

Any advice welcome.

2 Likes

That’s broadly our experience; which could be seen as a downside but it’s quite a fun dynamic for D/S play

1 Like

I’ve written pretty extensively about our experience of using extender sleeves. Here’s what I dropped on another recent thread, before rehashing too much:

Here’s my review of the 2 Extra Inches extender that is our most-frequently used. We also have the Extra Girthy but she has to be in the very particular mood to take that one and I just used my VIP reward code to get the 3 Extra Inches - haven’t used it yet, but looking just out the box I don’t see how it will be an inch longer than the 2. Even if it’s not bigger, I can’t complain about having a spare around for when the favorite eventually wears out.

I’ve provided quite a few other comments around playing with extenders outside the review if you want to skim them here.

Hopefully that covers most of the pros and cons, but I love slipping one on for some extended play. For me, the desensitization is a feature, not a bug and allows me to “keep up” when wifey is using her favorite vibe (Womanizer Pro40/We-Vibe Melt) on her clit so I can last, and also a little extra length helps with some positions where flexibility is required or I’m prone to slip out. Happy to answer any other specific questions you might have, but I think the review linked covers a lot of ground.

2 Likes

Do you mean a sleeve or an extender? I have both. The sleeve is just that, it is a sleeve that goes over my cock and is open on both ends. It gives a little more girth but not much. What it really does is to cut down on the sensation, which makes me work a bit harder, and thus giving my wife an extra hard ride. The head of my cock sticks out a bit so I get feeling from it being exposed. I like it because I get some feeling but also no feeling from most of my cock.

I also have extenders that give more length, girth and a bigger head, so my wife is getting a bigger cock than mine. This really isolates me from feeling much which again permits me to rider her harder. At first she wasn’t to sure about using it and we went easy. But the second time, I asked her if she wanted the big dick and she said yes within a split second. She went cowgirl with it and rode it well. I didn’t feel much but enjoyed it very much as I watched this huge cock going in and out of her and she just kept going fastener and fastener on it.

I would recommend both a sleeve and an extender. But I think I enjoy the sleeve the most.

1 Like