Colossus love for my honey!

My only other post here was about struggles my OH and I were having re: intimacy, so I almost can’t believe I’m writing about this …

But I have to recommend something when it’s worthy. Especially after reading comments that differ from my experience.

My OH and I have always sizzled once we’ve got to the bedroom & I’ve enjoyed purchasing toys for another twist (LH is the best site!)

I don’t have a ‘thing’ about my thing. I’m average-sized, maybe a smidge over. My OH says I’m perfect. But I’d fantasised about being able to give my OH a bigger experience. If I’m honest, I’ve dreamed of being the biggest she’s been with. But how?

We’re not interested in adding extra bodies :laughing:

So fast-forward, past an unsuccessful attempt with a cheaper model, I bought the Rolls-Royce.

The Vixen Colossus Penis Extender
Vixen Colossus

The short story is that when my OH & I tried it for the first time, she didn’t get much in, but some … and had a tremendous orgasm.

The longer story is one where I nervously spoke to my OH over a number of weeks about an experience I’d love to share with her, trying a cheaper one that flopped, buying a huge upgrade and lots of practice perfecting putting the Colossus on (I’ve nailed it btw).

I’d told my OH the type of toy I’d bought, but it was weeks before the first attempt. Then weeks more before trying the Colossus.

We kept the room dark, & I had her touch it. She said it felt really big. I told her we’d do everything at her pace. Before I knew it was 30mins later, she’d had it 2-3 inches inside and we’d both had great orgasms.

It was super-obvious my OH had gone off big time! Not normal time. BIG.

Afterwards, my OH joked that she still hadn’t actually seen what had been inside her. I offered …

… “you can show me next time”.

If you knew my OH, you’d know how much of a positive comment that was. It’s rare for her to say much at all in hot moments … so that was massive.

Knowing it’s really girthy, I asked if she was feeling ok & the smile on her face was so big & cheeky. I’d been concerned it might hurt. Going slow, heaps of foreplay, ALL the lube. She’d had a great time.

Thank you Love Honey (& Vixen), well done!!

There are some absolutely crucial tips & tricks to getting the most out of it. The communication perhaps even more crucial. I wouldn’t recommend making it a ‘surprise’. I felt it important to be honest, and speak genuinely about sharing an experience.

Blockbuster!! :grin:

6 Likes

@Lucas04
I’m so pleased that you both enjoyed the mutual satisfying experience of the:

We put this “bad boy” through its paces a few years ago when it was first stocked by LH.

If you haven’t already done so, It would be useful, to potential customers, if you posted a review of your experiences. You can find some helpful advice on writing reviews at:

Enjoy!
H

4 Likes

Sounds like a great ending to a successful story! Glad you’ve both discovered this new joy together :smiley:

1 Like

@Himeros1 I’ll definitely be adding a proper review after a few more ‘sessions’ … we’re taking it slowly, but it’s been better than I’d imagined. :grin:

@AJSTAR thx!! I can’t believe toys like this aren’t spoken about more openly. Shame/pride perhaps? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’ve had a few threads in the past about this, Guess it’s possible stigma if a guy wears a cock sleeve in sex then he must be too small to please his partner rather than seeing it as an extension to add a new level of joyful bliss !