Come, laugh at me and with me

I made an… error :joy:

i wanted to buy myself a little gift for my soon to be birthday.
and i wanted to get myself a more realistic dildo that was bigger than anything ive had…
i think you can see where this is going… :joy: :sweat_smile:

well i may have ah oversized, and got this

pictures of this thing do not do it justice i even watched the video and measured my other dildos!
i burst out laughing when i opened the package its the size of my fuckin forearm and its so big :rofl:

i have no idea what to do with it, i doubt i can get it in me without tearing something!

so come and laugh at me or with me, as i ponder the situation ive gotten myself into :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

You can always return it if you fear it’s too big :wink: a challenge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

unfortunately i took it out of the box
it is uh doesnt work with my body lmao
gotta see if i can unload it somewhere now!
buyers be ware both the site and the packaging are wrong btw it is neither 8" nor 6" around it is 7.5" around

1 Like

The toy happiness promise will cover you as it’s aimed towards opened and used toys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

oh cool i didnt even know that existed!
thank you thats quite helpful maybe i could get myself a slightly smaller gift!

1 Like

they gave me the refund and let me keep the toy?!
thanks for bringing this to my attention your the best

6 Likes

Glad to hear you got it sorted out, @spookyreviewer. :slightly_smiling_face: - just reading the product description on that beastie, and something strikes me as…well, er…odd. I’m struggling to understand how anyone could call it “gender neutral”! :rofl:

2 Likes

WINNER! And you’ve still got it to work up to one day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@spookyreviewer thats great service from Lovehoney! :+1: Hope you enjoy browsing for a suitable replacement.

1 Like

@spookyreviewer classic mistake :rofl: ive done this too (with the kendal swirly dildo, much bigger in person)
If the circumference is off you can repot it in the “typo” thread and they’ll sort it so other unsuspectig shoppers dont fall into the same trap :laughing:

Glad you got a refund. What are you looking at now? Find anything good? There are a smattering of dildos in the sale by the way that look really nice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

We’ve also done this!!!

We opened the package and both burst out laughing, nowadays we normally chase each other around the house with ours… because we’re mature like that. :laughing:

4 Likes

If it was me, I’d consider it a challenge as right now I am working on trying to do anal and vaginal fisting. It’s not too expensive so it’s a good excuse to test out how big you can take. You can always return it though if that’s what you want to do. That’s just me being super interested in big dildos and whenever I complete something I didn’t know I could do I can say “I did that”. That’s just a me thing :wink::joy:

Just a side note it is made of pvc and I don’t recommend using toys made out of pvc all the time or ever as it isn’t really body safe like silicone, glass, metal, etc is.

3 Likes

Gotta keep it for the story alone. I got a really good laugh out of that. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

im starting my search for the next eligible bachelor today after work :joy: ill definitely the check sale, thanks!

3 Likes

no problem :rofl: i laughed for a good hour about it when it, i was so embarrassed with myself!

1 Like

i love this, i am on the same maturity level as ill sometimes just stick mine somewhere and smack it to watch it bob around :laughing:

3 Likes

it will be a very long process XD im not even sure how youd go about it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes it is a large mystery :rofl:

Flop it up on your mantle place and see it as a challenge to one day stretch yourself to the prize! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Stick it on the shower wall or the side of the tub and give the tip a go… What do I know? I don’t have the same parts as you and if someone said that to me, I would want to see them try and fit that where it doesn’t fit… LOL

1 Like