Comfortable sexy knickers

So how many of you, honestly, find thongs comfortable? If so, can you recommend me some please from here?

I normally just wear comfy bridgets for work (don't judge me!), but due to the nature of my job I need to be comfortable (massage therapist) and any thongs etc I've tried in the past have just made me insane and feel im constantly adjusting them.

Ideally I want a pair with a wide side (if that even makes sense?) Being an 18/20 I don't want anything that will roll down, but will still frame my very peachy bum nicely. Also something that will still come up over the spare tyre, as I don't like anything that will sit underneath it as it makes me look even bigger.

Am I being too picky? Am I just destined not to wear COMFORTABLE sexy underwear? Please help guys!

Hopefully Fun Louise sees this thread because I had gifted her some thongs recently and she is around your size and may have more specific feedback.

I like the Lovehoney Flirty knickers line thongs they are stretchy but my size us a bit different than yours. I will also say I have moved away from so many thongs the past teo years and find the lace boys shorts are sexy and I love the flirty line regular panties. I had a bought with BV 2 years ago and my GYNO told me to limit thong wearing.

Flirty range thongs! They actually are pretty comfortable, and I would say they are larger than the sizing indicates. The M/L ones fit me comfortably (my bum is closer to size 16 than size 14, yet the L/XL ones are too roomy for me - I would say they would do nicely for someone who wears size 18/20), and I have actually worn them all-day long without feeling uncomfortable; once I even biked about 90km while wearing one of these.

I can't wear thongs on an everyday basis, the only time mine come out are when I'm dressing up for my partner.

Hopefully Fun Louise sees this thread because I had gifted her some thongs recently and she is around your size and may have more specific feedback.

I like the Lovehoney Flirty knickers line thongs they are stretchy but my size us a bit different than yours. I will also say I have moved away from so many thongs the past teo years and find the lace boys shorts are sexy and I love the flirty line regular panties. I had a bought with BV 2 years ago and my GYNO told me to limit thong wearing.

I've got to be careful with these too. I'm just getting over a huge and chronic attack of thrush which didn't go away for about 6 months, and have been told my doc to really limit the wear of thongs/non cotton knickers. Thanks for reminding me of that as I had genuinely forgotton. I do have a pair of boy shorts by love honey and do like them, but find they can ride up slightly too. So thought perhaps to try some thongs.

I don't think you have to buy thongs to have sexy underwear?

one of my favourite pairs is a set of classic style French knickers (not the cheap type that just sit up the bum and say they're french knickers)

theyre really pretty, look great on. Are super comfortable and look really sexy when paired with my white bra with lace on it as well.

lovehoney do a backless pair, which have no bum so can't ride up! They're also really comfortable :p

Briona87 wrote:

Flirty range thongs! They actually are pretty comfortable, and I would say they are larger than the sizing indicates. The M/L ones fit me comfortably (my bum is closer to size 16 than size 14, yet the L/XL ones are too roomy for me - I would say they would do nicely for someone who wears size 18/20), and I have actually worn them all-day long without feeling uncomfortable; once I even biked about 90km while wearing one of these.

+1 for the flirty range!

I think both the thongs and bikini briefs from flirty range are sexy and comfortable - and I used to be a die hard thong hater!

Miss Stripes wrote:

one of my favourite pairs is a set of classic style French knickers (not the cheap type that just sit up the bum and say they're french knickers)

theyre really pretty, look great on. Are super comfortable and look really sexy when paired with my white bra with lace on it as well.

lovehoney do a backless pair, which have no bum so can't ride up! They're also really comfortable :p

I've got a couple of french knickers, but I fancy trying something new! I've got my eye on a couple of knickers without a bum so will have to make my mind up!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Miss Stripes wrote:

I've got a couple of french knickers, but I fancy trying something new! I've got my eye on a couple of knickers without a bum so will have to make my mind up!

My favourite bumless ones

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26252

My Mrs likes Brazilian cut types. I do as well and are perfect for a nice peachy bum and according to her are far more comfortable than thongs but still have the sex appeall

My bottom is size 14-16 and I find the LH Flirty bikini knickers in size L absolutely comfortable (I forget I'm wearing them). With the boyshort from the same range I wonder whether it will fall off - I'll have to try the M.

Otherwise I have super-comfortable French knickers from elsewhere which are more flattering than bikini briefs...

Talia wrote:

I find the LH Flirty bikini knickers in size L absolutely comfortable (I forget I'm wearing them).

I'm a big fan of these, especially the ruche detail at the back.

The black ones are currently in the sale https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32343

This is by far the most comforable and sexy thong I've gotten from LH! Highly recommended!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41517

нинаnin wrote:

Talia wrote:

I find the LH Flirty bikini knickers in size L absolutely comfortable (I forget I'm wearing them).

I'm a big fan of these, especially the ruche detail at the back.

The black ones are currently in the sale https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32343

Just ordered a pair to top up my basket - hoping they are as good as they look!