coming more than once without a break.

99% of the time as a bloke once I have cum thats it for me.

Although I will continue to provide stimulation for my wife in the event that she has not finished no amount of stimulation will get me going again for at least ten minutes.

However on at least 2 ocasions now I have managed to cum but keep on pumping and cum a second time without any break inbetween.

The wife loves it and drives her crazy but unfortunately it is very rare so I was wondering how often this occures and what you think of it.

Ladies does this do anything for you?

Gents do you give yourself a pat on the back for a job extremely well done lol.

Not sure if this is quite what you mean but during sex my partner can ejaculate (quite a bit) but then stop himself so he's not actually finished and we can continue have sex for quite some time after this. He then cums again when he orgasms.
Its something he's only learnt to do in the past couple of years and he can sometimes 'stop and start' a few times before cumming.
I love it personally, its a huge turn on to have him cum on me but then continue.

1 Like

we both enjoy this very much esp the wife.

we usually plan it and mostly involves hand and blow jobs.

best time ever was cumming 4 times without a break in attention and the last orgasm was as close as i could imagine woman having a multiple orgasm as it was all in the head. Amazing experince.

i usually know when its achievable by gut feel - dont do often but when we do its always exciting and of course great for me! xxx

I never really know its acheavable I just get a second wind so to speak immediately after.

4 times? Sir I doth my cap to you lol. Best keep a bottle of lucozade handy.

Intrested the fact that your oh has learnt to do this lou. Maybe me and missus should start trying to do this on demand because I would love to able to.

i do find it hard to cum twice in a row without a break to be honest. what i sometimes do is see if my OH will orally stimulate me after, which does the job allowing me to go again. Just a little trick. I have been able to cum, carry on and cum again a few times yes but its not the norm for me

I think it is well possible. Once you cum, your penis will still stay hard for about whatever minutes. So if you take it slowly, you can still get hard again whilst inside OH. And then you will last longer, so extra points!! (does not work if you are wearing a condom though)

i can cum multiple time during sex but after the third time i can seem too cum and end up stopping as i cant keep going due to lack of stamina

He was able to do this regularly when much younger but sadly it's just a lovely memory now!