Community Ranks....?

Anyone understand the meaning behind your rank on the forum? as in what each one stands for or how it was achieved?

Good question, I was asking myself the same yesterday.

As I am new to this forum I assumed that there must me an explanation but could not find one!

I think it most probably follows army ranks and you sort of get promoted with the number of posts you contribute

I remember seeing threads on this in the past. Apparently Lovehoney members used to be called the Orgasm Army, hence the military ranks.

no idea!

AliMc wrote:

I remember seeing threads on this in the past. Apparently Lovehoney members used to be called the Orgasm Army, hence the military ranks.

theres an old thread on this, might be usesuf at explaining :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/19696-oa-ranks/

Hx

Thanks for the replies :)

i;ve wondered this for ages!

your reviews count more then posting!!

officer cadet,Lt,captain,major,Lt.Colonel,colonel,Brigadier,major general,general, Field marshall

its possible to have a "Field Marshall" with no posts but lots of toy reviews!! theres no meaning no special things happen!! but I love having a lady higher ranks then me!

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I am hereby continuing to post mindless babble until I achieve the rank of 'God'.

It must be there somewhere.

That won't work. It's some kind of secret recipe, but I know it's a mixture of things that contribute to your ranking. That's how it always used to be anyway :)

Adx

I'm aware there was a joke there btw, just posting as I've been around since before the forum got refurbed so I remember the "OA" :)

I have just noticed that I have been promoted!

Exciting stuff.

too many word games ;-)

Yes probably, things are a bit slow tonight!

It means you are spending waaaaaaaay too much time posting on here rather than doing things you are supposed to be doing!!

You are probably right!

Is that why you are a Field Marshall and I am a mere Captain? lol

I recall this being posted which clarified a lot for me

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/images/army-rank1.gif

cadet,Lt,captain,major,Lt.Colonel,colonel,Brigadier,major general,general, Field marshall

I was just wondering, if we are all the orgasm army does that mean that 'Super Victor' is a weapon of mass destruction? I'll have a guess that a rabbit is our standard armament!

Kinkydink wrote:

I was just wondering, if we are all the orgasm army does that mean that 'Super Victor' is a weapon of mass destruction? I'll have a guess that a rabbit is our standard armament!

Haha this made me chuckle