Community

I have to post this, sorry if there have been several before, but I wanted it to be personally from myself.

I just want to say, these are by far the most friendliest forums, that I take part in. The friendliness and sheer kindness and the advice and help you all offer, is second to none and very humbling.

So from the bottom of my heart, I would like to wish you all, a huge thank you and I look forward to getting to know you all a little bit more.

Kind regards, Dawn ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I agree ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I agree PP amazing forum and people ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Couldn't have said it better myself. The people may change over time as is the natural ebb and flow of forums but the general atmosphere is always the same helpful and friendly one <3

Totally agree, great forum with lovely people, although if I hadn't got attached to this place I'd have a lot more money in my bank

Young and fun95 wrote:

Totally agree, great forum with lovely people, although if I hadn't got attached to this place I'd have a lot more money in my bank

this also haha :D

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ditto regards to the money, but its keeping a smile on my face and sexually active in a way x

I'm skint.
In trouble with the oh
And I couldn't be happier! Lol
I love this place and you lot!

pinkanimal wrote:

I'm skint.
In trouble with the oh
And I couldn't be happier! Lol
I love this place and you lot!

I'm skinter than skint ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I don't have an OH, but do get told off occasionally by my FWB/Swinging partner/play mate, whatever he's called!!!

I need see a shrink about my LH obsession, but you all make me smile, happy and give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside and brighten up my dull days at home.

I agree, these forums are so friendly and the people are so lovely :) xx

Completely agree ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Agree totally![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Completly agree too :) <3 x

That's lovely to hear :) it is so nice hear and everyone is so kind!

Totally agree, the people here are completly unjudgemental (if thats a word). Everyone gives advice based on their own opinions or experience without being cruel if its not something they personally like/agree with xx

One thing I'd like to add how almost self governing we are. If we get some who breaks the rules( which for me help make it a great place to be ) then we tell them it's wrong politely. They either correct it apologize and join in or move on.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) I'm feelin the love people!

CAAAAAAN you feel..... the LOOOOOVE tonight...... *wails*

Agreed some other forums are shocking the nastiness and rudeness some I've left now.

Agree with everything already said. This is by far the friendliest forum I've ever been on.