Completely out of my depth!!

Newbie here....
I've recently started sleeping with someone who has major latex fetish. I've never really looked into it or even been around it in past relationships... but now he's got me hooked. I want to surprise him buy getting myself something but as it's a surprise I don't want to ask him lots of questions or he will just guess.... can anyone offer any help? Thanks

I've never worn latex so I can't offer any advice from personal experience but these links might help:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/buyers-guide/latex-clothing-how-to/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-latex-and-store-latex/

Hi and welcome! Check out the guides Friday13 linked as I think they'll be really helpful :) x

Hello, and welcome to the forums :) x

Staceylou wrote:

Newbie here....
I've recently started sleeping with someone who has major latex fetish. I've never really looked into it or even been around it in past relationships... but now he's got me hooked. I want to surprise him buy getting myself something but as it's a surprise I don't want to ask him lots of questions or he will just guess.... can anyone offer any help? Thanks

Hey Staceylou

Have you ever actually worn latex before? Do you know what sort of style you'd like to go for - or a particular body part you'd like to flatter/show off? 

Give us a few more details and I'm sure we can give you some pointers :)

Thankyou everyone.

I've never worn it before but so I don't really knowwhere to start. I know I love the feel of it when he's worn it but I'm sure it will be completely different.

Think it would be my top half to start with.. I hate my tummy so anything to hide that haha. But love my boobb and bum.

I love the way latex looks but haunt personally got any xx

Staceylou wrote:

Thankyou everyone.

I've never worn it before but so I don't really knowwhere to start. I know I love the feel of it when he's worn it but I'm sure it will be completely different.

Think it would be my top half to start with.. I hate my tummy so anything to hide that haha. But love my boobb and bum.

Okey doke - so first of all I would recommend reading our guides on wearing latex. They have a bunch of info that's going to help you get the most from a latex garment (and help you get in and out of it!) 

Fitting Guide for Latex Clothing

How to Clean and Store Latex Clothing

My number one tip is don't skimp on the talc!

Whatever latex garment you choose, leave it in a warmish room before trying to get it on as this will help the rubber stretch more easily. Next COVER yourself generously with talcum powder. Without it, you're going to have a lot of trouble getting into your new outfit. Talc helps the tight rubber slip over your skin (like a dry lubricant) and makes it much more comfortable to wear.

Your outfit will feel too tight to begin with, but before you decide it's too small, leave it on for around 30 mins. You should notice that the warmth from your body helps the latex to stretch and feel much more comfy. 

This dress is a great starting point as it has a wide neckline and no sleeves, which will make it pretty easy to get in and out of. 

Alternatively, if you're wearing latex more for his benefit (I'm talking sensation here) but aren't nevessarily looking for the slip and slide that sweat + latex provides while wearing it, you might like to opt for a Datex outfit. Datex is real latex on the oustide, so smells, shines and fits your figure just the same as any other latex outfit, however unlike usual latex, Datex is lined. The lining means you can wear it more easily, without talc, and it won't trap sweat in quite the same way. 

If you like showing off boobs and bum, this is a great choice! 

Thankyou so much that's helped loads. I do love the first dress :) i think it's a good starting point and not to expensive if I never use it again (which I doubt it but hey). Do u need to buy the shiner stuff straight away or can I get that after I've decided if I like it?
:)

Staceylou wrote:

Thankyou so much that's helped loads. I do love the first dress :) i think it's a good starting point and not to expensive if I never use it again (which I doubt it but hey). Do u need to buy the shiner stuff straight away or can I get that after I've decided if I like it?
:)

No problemo! 

If you find that you don't get on with the dress for any reason, send it back to us for a refund or and exchange :) 

Latex shiner can be great, but I tend to use a silicone-based lube instead as it works just as well (if not better) and lasts ages. Why not pick up a bottle? It's safe for use with all latex, adds amazing shine, and still works as a lubricant so you won't end up 'wasting' your money on something that only has one purpose :) 

A microfibre cloth and a squirt of Mr Sheen or any other cleaner/polish will remove any talc finger marks on latex. A little goes a long way and doesn't leave any tacky residue.

You can see your face in my black shorts. That didn't sound right but you know what I mean.