Condom advise

I know one of these threads has probably been mad before but I don't really want to post on an old thread if I can help it.

Soooo I'm making this one! =P

I need to get some more condoms for me and the boyfriend this week when I go up town. I get mine for free from The Brook (go me!) and I fancy getting something different to our usual condoms (Durex in a purple packet) but I don't want nothing with heating, cooling, numbing or anything like that as they usually either cause my boyfriend to cum to early or never!

Any advice on good Durex ones? =D

ALSO does anyone know what the brands of condoms are to the colour of the packets? I get confused as I just get a special made pack full of random condoms handed to me or ask for things and the woman mixes them all up, so I never know what I've asked for.

Thanks all! =D

I think th e purple ones are durex elite. We usually use Durex featherlight but the new french letter brand are rather classy.

Ooo I remember showing those to the boyfriend. He said they sounded interesting! =P

I'm a big fan of fetherlite - which are in red packets. I find they feel very discrete, and essentially thats whats best with condoms imo!

I know the durex Love condoms on here are popular too, but i havent personally tried them..

thi is the durex website with the packets (outside box) and a description of the condom http://www.durex.com/en-GB/Products/Condoms/Pages/CondomHomepage.aspx

could you ask them to show you which type is which?

plus does it have to be durex ones. if you are buying them yourself boots, pasante and mates seem just as good and can be slightly cheaper

Errrr.... You tried any studded or ribbed ot what not?

the ones the brook give out would most likley be "elite" or "avanti"

The love are uber-thin even compared to the featherlight, nice for a change though.

We have indeed tried the studded and ribbed ones and they didn't really do much for us to be honest. Might get them again though as we haven't used them for AGES!

I might see if they have the love ones or some thin ones. =P

I don't know if you've thought of this yet....but if you want to try something different, why don't you try femidoms? They're like condoms but for the female to wear. I believe you wear them internally like a sleeve for your vagina. And then he doesn't have to wear a condom!

If you hate that idea, try flavoured condoms for oral sex or glow-in-the-dark condoms for a bit of fun. You've already tried studded and ribbed ones so I can't think of many more to suggest after what you said in your opening question as condoms that tingle or whatever are out of the question.

So, hope that helps...

I do have some femidoms but never thought of trying them as a few of my friends said they were off putting because they made a lot of noise. Plus the fact I think my boyfriend would probably prefer to wear a condom. But the femidoms are always there if we want to experiment or run out of condoms. =D

I have some flavoured condoms but I want some more as well. I don't use them as much as I used to, but I have missed using flavoured lubrication so I might get some next week. ;)

Glow in the dark?! I'll have to give those a go! We'd probably be laughing most of the time. =P

Yes, everyones posts are helping! ;)

I have a glow in the dark fleshlight.... It is strange when you think about it!

If I had a glow in the dark vibrator, dildo etc I wouldn't be able to use it without giggling.

I can't even bring myself to use my Hello Kitty rocket vibrator because it's Hello Kitty! =P

Little Lady wrote:

If I had a glow in the dark vibrator, dildo etc I wouldn't be able to use it without giggling.

I can't even bring myself to use my Hello Kitty rocket vibrator because it's Hello Kitty! =P

You feel a bit like your fucking an alien (the out of space one!)

I only got it because it was in the sale!

HAHA! Awww that sounds like a laugh. =P

when ever ive used the featherlight ones from durex (which has been lots, as blokes ive dated seem to perfure them) that they come off or split and i think quite a few other people have had this problem with them aswell.

if you want to try the featherlight condoms i say try a differant breand other then durex esp if condoms are your only protection or look at the comdons on the LH website and read the reviews as there always very helpful.

Dxx

Thanks Diamonds! =D

I was worried about the featherlite ones, due to them possibly breaking.

I can get trojans as well, as I have some his and hers pleasure ones, which are very odd ones! =P

try flavoured ones if your into oral, and ribbed for extra senses,
or else try it completely different with some femdoms

Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive are the absolute best condoms I've ever used/felt. I think they're the least "rubbery" rubbers around. they're light, but they're snug, smooth, strong and make for deliriously slippery fun. they also make it last longer, and there's nothing wrong with that either, is there? I try to avoid ribbed or studded offerings regardless of brand. they make for too much drag, espesh if you go on a while.

The worst condom I've used with a partner was green - I didn't know whether to call him hulk or cucumber. It was seriously a major put off! So I wouldn't go for those ;-) I like featherlight & the sensations ones (I think they're pink). I want to try the durex love ones though x