Condom & Wedge review will update as needed

For those that were interested in our search for the best one for us ill add my opinions on here :wink: when the wedge arrived I was out shopping so got a photo of an odd shaped parcel with a text saying what on earth is this :joy::see_no_evil:

So we ordered a bundle of different types to try and see what suited as Iā€™ve recently come off the pill and although a baby is very much on the cards we arenā€™t quite there yet.

Durex Elite Condoms

Durex Intense Condoms

Durex Invisible Extra Thin Condoms

Durex Mutual Climax Condoms - Well started out well he did say he had much more feeling compared to the free pasante ones from the chemist. However not reading into these properly we didnā€™t realise that they have what can only be described as a numbing lubricant on the inside of them :see_no_evil: sensation lost I wasnā€™t entirely sure what the issue was initially thought it was still the angles (havenā€™t quite got the hang of the wedge pillow yet). Decided just to ditch the condom and opted for a blow job as Iā€™m the type that quite enjoys it :joy: only to realise the problem when my lips and tongue went numb :scream: my rating overall 5/10 right thickness just the extra lube was not helpful :joy:

Durex Pleasuremax Condoms

Durex Real Feel Condoms

Mates Skyn Elite Condoms

Mates Skyn Intense Feel Condoms

3 Likes

A couple of skyns ones came in the pick and mix so will give them a go :blush:

1 Like

@BigishBen Iā€™m keen to try Skyns as Iā€™ve been a Durex guy since my first encounter with the odd Boots one when I had staff discount. Do any of the larger supermarkets carry them or are they more of an online ordering kinda thing?

@GlasgowGal Look forward to reading more of you and your partnerā€™s thoughts on the different brands and types, not to mention how you get on with the wedges :slightly_smiling_face:

I ordered online from a website that I found was good as could do the whole pick and mix thing and didnt have to order a whole pack of one type :blush: happy to share a link if Iā€™m allowed to but an admin would need to tell me if its okay?

1 Like

@GlasgowGal Iā€™ll try a Google of ā€œcondom pick and mixā€ and see what rabbit holes it leads down :sweat_smile: thanks for the pointer!

It was a BRITISH website if that helps :joy:

1 Like

Haha! I believe Iā€™ve stumbled onto the right one with the first try. :+1: Many thanks!

1 Like

I remember getting a bag of free condoms from my GPā€™s surgery about 20 years ago.

I was sure they would be old fashioned and made from very thick latex.

When I picked them up the receptionist seemed very concerned for my modesty, whispering that I should put them discretely in my handbag without anyone seeing (there were about 50 condoms).

When I had a look at home, there was every variety and flavour under the sun. Thank you NHS!

However, I discovered I was latex intolerant, so we went back to buying condoms from ** retail store ** at Ā£2.50 a pop.

Iā€™m glad there is a wider variety now!

I have a couple of wedges - let us know how you get on @GlasgowGal

2 Likes

Thanks @BigishBen, Iā€™ll take a look next time Iā€™m in.

Thanks MsR Iā€™m sure we will get the hang of it :joy: practice makes perfect

2 Likes

Lovehoney do sell condoms. :+1:

I donā€™t know if theyā€™re the ones you want, or if they work out any cheaper with your discounts, but thought Iā€™d throw it out there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks planning on ordering from LH once we know which ones we would buy in a full box :grin:

Really? I donā€™t see any big deal with throwing them in the basket along with my groceries.

Please do not share links to competitors :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apologies @Lovehoney_Brenna for potentially encouraging the discussion of non-LH sources.