Confession: My FB fucked me real good..

Well, I think that is what we called Friends with benefits..

I had to search for a FB and I was glad we found each other. We have lots in common although I can not say we are now real friends but I think we are also heading that way. Whichever, I dont really care. i love the sex and I am getting good treatment so I am happy.

Good luck finding one SK...

Thats great :) just enjoy it ... hey if you become good friends no matter if the sex continues or not then its a great bonus :)

I comprehend that its hard `not` to form feelings for some one, when your sexually involved. One sex (tends to be the female) is more prone to being open to a relationship happening and wanting more, while the man may be hesitant, more apprehensive about `committment` but maybe eventually things will progres on his side and you will get the `green` light

Main thing is that your having fun and neither of you are being hurt, removing `expectations` is not an easy process, and just being open to the experience, rather than wanting a full on relationship with all the trimmings :)

I was the one who established the rules and my number one rule is to not fall for each other. When we are getting to know each other, we both found out that we have a lot in common. But we can never be together officially for so many reasons. Its complicated. He is more open to me while i am a bit reserved. I noticed that he may be falling a bit so he is now trying to distance himself.

I will be meeting him soon, I will keep everyone posted....

How is this a 'confession'? Are one or both of you married?

One of us is in a long term relationship.

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

This personally wouldn't fall under fuck buddying then, this falls under an affair.

Grace1ess wrote:

This personally wouldn't fall under fuck buddying then, this falls under an affair.

I Agree..

Which of you? And does the partner know?

No. The partner doesn't know.

Yeah, that's out of order then. Not to be a dick about it, but cheating is generally frowned on here. I certainly wouldn't be making posts about it. :(

I apologize, but its my life. If you do not like my post then please do not read or participate.

Good responce.

This is a sex toy site/forum Many subjects get talked about, very personal ones too. So no one should be judging certainly when it comes to who is sleeping with who. Its all out in the open when it comes to these type of forums.

So if such things can not be talked about here, then where

SensualFire wrote:

Good responce.

This is a sex toy site/forum Many subjects get talked about, very personal ones too. So no one should be judging certainly when it comes to who is sleeping with who. Its all out in the open when it comes to these type of forums.

So if such things can not be talked about here, then where

Thank you babe.

I will not defend what I am doing.Just want to share it really, vent it out. If anybody want to give bad comments, its ok also.

Well this thread changed very quickly!
To answer one of your questions, I had a fb and ended up in a 3 year relationship that was emotionally abusive. When that ended I had two others, one for a month and another for a couple.

I'm only still talking to one of them.

To add my personal opinion, I can fully understand open or poly relationships where all partners are aware, however if one partner is unaware it can be extremly damaging for many involved. When an act is consented to by all those involved, sure chat about it, but when they aren't (I personally consider the other partner to need to be a consenting person) it becomes a bit more tricky and you are going to get a lot of conflicting opinions which could very quickly turn into heated discussion.

As naughty missk said I fully understand open relationships with all IInvolved consenting. However if one party is not aware many people could get hurt ..many people on here may disagree with what your taking part with but we obviously didn't know the full details(nor am I sayong I find it acceptable) as this post started... im not gunna judge or give you a hard time im sure you dont need that...

Although im gunna say beware of getting hurt ive been on cheating on n it really knocked me for six.

Me n my fb had all agreed that we would talk about it if the time came we found someone we thought woild/could become a partner ...

Thank you to you both for the opinion.

Yes I agree to the extent of the other woman could become very traumatised (not always seen or heard) and could affect them hugely. Tread carefully and wisely. I am all for `open` relationships, mind you. Affairs..well I am none judgmental there:)

I will only be the woman who will get hurt in this process. No other woman, but other man.

I apologize, but its my life. If you do not like my post then please do not read or participate.

That's not how message boards work, I'm afraid. Quite the opposite, in fact: if you don't want people offering a range of commnts or opinions than don't post.

"This is a sex toy site/forum Many subjects get talked about, very personal ones too. So no one should be judging certainly when it comes to who is sleeping with who. Its all out in the open when it comes to these type of forums.

So if such things can not be talked about here, then where"

I'd say with the cheated-on partner may be a good start.

Yes, this is a forum for sex toys and chat but that does not mean that people don't bring their own views to it. Be poly if you like but doing it without your partner's consent is wrong. Tha's not a judgement, just a fact.

I'd like to see how a 'Wow! I totallty cheated on my wife and fucked this other girl real good!' article would go down on here. I suspect not as well.