Confession: My FB fucked me real good..

So, I have a fuck buddy. He is in his 40's but has a d*** and libido of an 18 year old boy. He can easily gets hard, fuck hard and last long in bed.

Last week we had sex and it was the first time I had a vaginal orgasm. I am very tight and find it uncomfortable some times to have penetration and I normally only have orgams through clitoral stimulation. But I think our situation, that he is only my fb, helped me a lot to be uninhibited in bed. I was really wet and he is very hard. He fucked me hard, slow and when he pushes it real hard, the sensation was unbelievable then my legs started to shake and I felt an explotion!

I can't see him for another few weeks and I miss him and his d*** already.....

ohhh sounds good but being only a fb and saying you miss him, maybe an alarm bell ringing ;)

Blueeyes82 wrote:

ohhh sounds good but being only a fb and saying you miss him, maybe an alarm bell ringing ;)

OMG.. yeah sometimes I find myself thinking about him.. I am new to this whole FB thing... What can I do to avoid having feelings for him..?

the whole fb thing is a NSA scenario. It is pretty hard to do, just for the average jo. Most tend to end due to feelings or develope a relationship for the same reason.

I honestly don't want to end it yet, we only did it like 2x and it's been amazing! I think I need to learn to keep distance when we are not together and just play it cool.

It is defo easy to imagine being with a guy that you have amazing sex with, I have been in your shoes. Have fun, enjoy your time, younever know what may happen.

If you are developing feelings for this man than maybe having him as a fb isn't going to work for you.

It might be worth thinking about what you want or need from him and what he wants/needs from you.

I think in time, I will learn not to have feelings for him. I just don't want to stop now as I am really enjoying the sex. And to be honest I'm just human, I can't help to care for someone who I am having sex with.

so whats the problem with becoming an item then??

We are both not looking for a full on relationship...

problem you have is that he has sex-on-tap and not wanting a relationship, he is most likely smug.

Women generally are the more emotionally attached in a fb relationship.

Yeah, I agree. But its also possible for a woman to just want sex and not wanting more. Anyway I know the deal when I put myself in this situation.

I really enjoy having sex with him... with or without feelings. And at the moment I just want to explore what we can do sexually.. Then I will deal with it when things gets weird..

Does anyone here had a fuck buddy and went wrong? Or had a fuckbuddy then it turns out to be their partner or had a happy ending?

I'm interested as how to you wouldn't know your FB was your partner in the first place - I'm assuming some blindfold is required? Presumably from pre - meeting

Also how awkward would it be when you finally took the blindfold off only to realise it was your partner.

Actually now I'm thinking about this more I reckon both parties would need to be blind folded or, maybe it's some kind of augmented reality

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm interested as how to you wouldn't know your FB was your partner in the first place - I'm assuming some blindfold is required? Presumably from pre - meeting

Also how awkward would it be when you finally took the blindfold off only to realise it was your partner.

Actually now I'm thinking about this more I reckon both parties would need to be blind folded or, maybe it's some kind of augmented reality

HUH?

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

Or had a fuckbuddy then it turns out to be their partner

Sum Sub wrote:

HUH?

This bit

Sum Sub wrote:

Or had a fuckbuddy then it turns out to be their partner

Sum Sub wrote:

HUH?

This bit

I'm wondering if they meant "has anyone had a FB that TURNED INTO a partner".

sorry.. thats what i really meant..

Sounds like u had a good time d.l.s :) enjoy it.... ive had two of these arrangements, one with a really good friend which was great while it lasted, still friends :) and second devloped into a relationship that lasted 6 months which was fab :) now im single again :(

Yes I am having a fantastic time.. Love the sex! I'm glad I am doing it with him because he is a nice person, a bonus.

Well, sassy kitten, this is when you need to have a FB, when you are single...

Yep ill have to find one... actually my first fb was super cool we was good friends before hand started after a drunken night out n just worked.