Confidence

How can I get the confidence to dress up for my hubby, the idea is just terrifing to me but I want to for him so bad.

It is a great thing to want to do and I am sure your hubby will be very turned on :)

Perhaps start of with some small steps, rather than a full on costume or lingerie set?

What do you think he would most like, build up to that a bit at a time maybe.

From a mans point of view, I find it very sexy when my OH dresses up. It is just nice that she has made the effort for you. I would try something small and build up as mentioned above. I love any outfits of sexy underwear, and it all ends up on the floor in the end!

hey wifey if he likes you nekkid well a lil bit of alure will just make you better

for me its not how she looks but the fact shes done it for me, doesnt happen often but nice when it does.

If you want to do it that badly, that's the first step right there! I'm certain he'll appreciate it, and that'll give you more confidence to keep going.

The main thing is to get something that you're comfortable in as well as what he might like; if you're not comfortable then you won't feel sexy.

Why not start off with something demure like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22350. I think shirts are so sexy as it provokes thoughts that you've just had sex and thrown on his shirt.

I'd look through the sexy nightwear section (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/sexy-nightwear/) first, and then as others have said, move on to more adventurous items like suspenders, corsets or costumes. I'm sure you'll both have lots of fun along the way finding out what you like! Good luck!

Looks like everyone has hit the nail on the head already, but just wanted to agree really. Start with a small item rather than a 'look at me' outfit, maybe a stockings and knicker set and then go from there. If you worried about looking silly, don't be. I'd imagine that your OH will love any little flourish that you add to yourself :) Good luck!

ive been with my OH for 2 years and still get really nervous about dressing up! when you see his face it instantly gives you confidence, maybe a bodystocking would be a good start? you dont feel completely dressed up but you still feel sexy. maybe ask his advice on what hed like to see you in? xx