Continuing to wear a butt plug after pleasuring yourself

Ok so I love wearing a butt plug for long periods of time but obviously it's a huge turn on and sooner or later I can't help but pleasure myself so to speak. And as soon as I'm done I just want to take it out (which is not what I want to do if you get what I'm saying as I like to try and keep it in longer). Does anyone else feel this way? Is it just will power to keep it in or do people have any tricks or tips?

Cheers

Well, during orgasm the muscles of the pelvic floor go into spasm and as you have no doubt noticed really grip down on any butt plug or dildo you have inserted. It takes quite some time for this to subside completely and during that time it can, depending on how hard the toy is, be quite painful.

In my experience, if you can hang on while the muscles relax it can become very pleasant again and you can leave the plug or dildo in. It's my favourite way to finish a pegging, falling asleep with my wife lying on top of me, her dildo still well inside me.

buttman wrote:

Does anyone else feel this way? Is it just will power to keep it in or do people have any tricks or tips?

I have the same thing. If I use a plug as a boink enhancer, then once we're done, I take it out during the shower. I'm done on all levels, and any kind of further stimulation would be highly unwelcome.

Unlike you, I don't wear plugs for any significant length of time, because that's not my thing. In your case though — why don't you give it an hour for your body to forget about your release, and just pop it back in again?