Continuous Orgasms

:clap: Congratulations @pkh! Sounds awesome.
Did the first and second orgasm feel quite different? Perhaps a clitoral orgasm & g-spot orgasm happening at the same time but starting at slightly diffferent times? :thinking:

1 Like

Mrs K has on quite a few occasion had orgasms where she has a clitoral orgasms that gets her super engorged and a g-spot orgasm is within easy reach after. Weirdly, she’s then able to have a second clitoral orgasm within a few minutes after the first, and sometimes another some time after that. I think the key seems to be the g-spot orgasm because it’s an all over thing that lasts minutes.

Usually, she’s completely done after a single clitoral orgasm. But sometimes the urge for more takes hold! :heart_eyes:

My wife can usually go 3-4 times with clitoral orgasms, especially when she is using her mains powered wand. Once we are onto PIV she is usually done at 1 but can go twice if I can last long enough!

1 Like

Just an FYI @GettingMoreKinkyGuy, but your profile picture keeps disappearing because it shows too much penis.

@Ian_Chimp Thanks for the info, will adjust the photo.

Personally once i cum once i can cum again very quickly but not one rolling into another, both solo and partner.

1 Like

In common with a couple of other people here, my wife gets really sensitive as soon as she cums and we had always stopped for a bit to let her recover ( it doesn’t take long, 10 minutes is normally enough). We had tried quite a few times to get somewhere near continuous / multiple orgasms but to no avail.

In the last few years we’ve played with a lot more BDSM the one time when she was restrained she told me to keep going, she gave in pretty quickly but on reflection afterwards she decided that she wanted to try again as she thought that might be a route to our goal.

The first time she was just cuffed by her wrists and blindfolded but she felt that some more severe restraints might help her so on subsequent occasionswe went to town a bit more, certainly more that we would normally do all in one go. We tried clitoral stimulation / vibrators but they didn’t seem to get us anywhere near.

The time that finally did the trick (it took a few goes but we had a lot of fun trying), she was cuffed to the bed with a spreader bar on her ankles, blindfolded and we bought an extra large ballgag and did it up quite tight so she could really scream and bite on it.
Based on previous attempts, the best route to try seemed to be orgasm through penetration for her rather than clitoral stimulation and she needed a very slow build up. To start with we left the gag off so we could kiss and talk, we went quite a long time building her up slowly with very gentle missionary position. After while she asked for the gag and to my surprise her small buttplug. Eventually she came as we expected and I just kept going at the same pace as if nothing was happening, not getting faster as we normally would to try and time it so we cum together. When she came there was a lot of pulling on the restraints, shaking, I could feel her trying to close her legs and it got extremely wet down there. She drooled uncontrollably from the gag and as for screaming and noise… well let’s just say I was quite glad she was tightly gagged! I found it really sexy and it was all I could do to stay in control.
No safe signal came so I carried on and to both of our surprise one orgasm rolled into another and then another until she signalled for me to stop at three. Afterwards she could barely talk for a while and I had to help her to the bathroom an hour or so later. She had quite a sedate day the next day and looked quite - well, fucked.

We have managed it a few times since and they have all been memorable but we both have to be in exactly the right mood and even then, the majority of the time she’ll have just the one (albeit a good one). For her we found the magic formula to be really quite restrictive bondage but incredibly slow and gentle penetration over quite a long time.

I guess it’ll be different for everyone.

3 Likes