Continuous Orgasms

When my wife orgasms, whether through fingers, tongue or vibrators, she becomes very sensitive and tells me to stop. Just occasionally though she is able to move straight from one orgasm to another with no break in stimulation.
Is this ability something that can be practiced or developed in some way so that she can have continuous or ‘rolling’ orgasms as described by other contributors to this forum

6 Likes

My wife has rolling orgasms, she didn’t practice it, it came suddenly one day. Before, she had to work hard for an orgasm, and then POW!! Rolling orgasms. As she is cumming, she is very vocal and the “ooh ooh ooh” can go on for minutes as one orgasm after another comes rolling in. I believe it’s all a matter of stimulation, whether by penetration or fingers or toys, a point is reached when the nerves to the clitoris just go on firing, with spectacular results for her and a great spectacle for me.

3 Likes

For me, it’s something I achieved with solo masturbation. Rare that it happens with a partner.

4 Likes

For me, I’m the same with clitoral orgasms - I need a moments break before continuing. However I seem to be able to keep going straight away with internal/gspot. Every body is different but you could try changing it up, so if she’s had a clitoral orgasm through tongue, then during the orgasm switch to internal play and see if it helps to prolong.

Saying that, a lot of it is in the mind. Forced orgasm/orgasm abuse is a huuuuge kink of mine and so if I’m restrained then I don’t have a choice but to keep going! This obviously isn’t for everyone though.

I’m not sure about the exact science behind whether it can be achieved through practice etc, but I would say it depends whether she wants this or not. If she is satisfied with the orgasm she is having then that is the most important thing :blush:

2 Likes

This is me right here. I am often unable to maintain continuous stimulation during and after orgasm while masturbating solo, I’ve achieved it several times but usually I’ll have to back off for a little bit before picking things up again for the next climax.

However.

My greatest dirtiest desires are when I’m completely restrained, tied down, gagged and quite literally forced to orgasm usually with dildos, a Doxy and a clit clamp. I cannot describe to you or tell you why my orgasms just flow together continuously when I’m forced to cum like this but my god it happens. It’s messy, it’s pleasure laced with pain and this can continue for quite some time. Don’t misunderstand me, I do become extremely sensitive but having absolutely no choice this is consensual of course in the amount of forced stimulation I’m receiving seems to turn what would normally be too painful and uncomfortable over-stimulation into pure ecstasy for me, so much I often struggle to walk the following day and I fear of dehydration. :smile:

See if some mild bondage is something she may be interested in and who knows she may soon want you strapping her down for some post orgasm torture play or like me be the opposite and crave edging and orgasm denial :drooling_face::heart:

9 Likes

@rockstar I’m with you on this one my aim is to one get my OH to squirt but it’s proving difficult with the whole back off for a minute or two

For me once my oh zones on a ultra sensitive area I can have a orgasm after another as long as he keeps up with the persistent stimulation in that area.

2 Likes

I’ve never been able to cope with multiples, having said that up until 4 years ago I’d neve had a guy make me cum without a toy.

2 Likes

Without mentioning any names, have you seen the 1968 Jane Fonda film Barbarella @Blonde_Bunny? The 5 minute clip Barbarella in the Excessive Machine on YouTube is the bit I particularly have in mind. :exploding_head:

Barbarella in the Excessive Machine

3 Likes

@Serpentwand watching this makes me weak at the knees :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @rockstar

For Mrs K the sensitivity is usually only an issue with a first orgasm and subsides after 20 or so seconds. The physical arousal takes much longer to fade away, so 2nd, 3rd, etc rounds are easier to roll on.
Does anyone else find this?

Mrs Sen has achieved rolling orgasms only a few times with the Doxy wand, they just seemed to go on and on.

For the most part, once she orgasms, she becomes very sensitive, this is when I usually delve in with tongue and enjoy her entire vulva, not concentrating too much on the clit. Once she can cope with some clit stimulation from my tongue again, its time to go back to whatever vibrator/wand we were using and go for the next round.

Probably 3-5 mins between orgasms is about normal

2 Likes

I’ve found it’s more to do with technique than duration.

I find this topic really interesting as I tend to come differently with toys vs penetration.

With toys I can have a very intense climax and often feel done after that. With penetration at the right angle I get a less intense sensation but it can go on and on. It’s different to the extent I’ve wondered whether I am actually coming from penetration although I feel just as satisfied afterwards.

I wondered l whether the rolling sensation I get with penetration is a series of mini-orgasms (not to say that it isn’t possible to have rolling intense orgasms but I think I’d pass out pretty quickly!).

I also find the topic interesting. I’ve not really noticed a trend to my wife’s orgasms. She needs more build up for her first orgasm than the others but the gap she needs for each seems varied. Sometimes I can continue to play just by shifting to another area of her body and other times her body is too sensitive to touch anywhere. She’ll often orgasm more than once but they don’t really role. During PIV sex she’ll sometimes hold back her orgasm and then orgasm as I do. She’s kind of on the edge of an orgasm for a while but again I don’t really think this counts as rolling.

1 Like

I originally started this post 4 months ago and since then things have moved on. As our relationship has moved to become basically female led my wife has taken much more responsibility for her own orgasms and has much more knowledge and control over when and how she comes.
This morning was a bit of a breakthrough as she decided that we would both masturbate together with our wands for exactly 20 minutes and we were not allowed to move them, her from her clitoris and me from my cage, during this time. The only difference was that I wasn’t allowed to orgasm.
It turned out to be very much a learning experience for her as she found that she could, in fact, move straight from one orgasm to another without any recovery time. It took a bit of will power for her to hold the wand in place continuously but, judging by the sounds she made it was well worth it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing! Please keep sharing, I’m very interested to learn how to achieve this. Furthest I got was 2 rolling ones, it was “by accident” & it was through clitoral stimulation. (Normally I am “done” after one.) This time my OH was super turned on & wanted me to show him how turned on I am, & asked me to make myself orgasm & somehow this double roll happened. Haven’t figured out the mechanics yet. I do think it’s a mindset thing & have to be very aroused. Tried to repeat it by myself, for myself but couldn’t yet, so not sure but eager to learn!

1 Like

My hubby’s really good at giving me continuous orgasm’s, at the right angle of penetration :ok_hand: it’s just so intense

1 Like

I had a really intense climax tonight… While I was mid orgasm, I felt something building up and then had a more powerful orgasm before the previous one had “ended”… I’ve had back to back orgasms before, and it wasn’t that… Is this what a rolling orgasm is? And a continuous orgasm is when they’re back to back?

I’m trying to think about what it was that made it happen, as this was not our first time with double penetration along with clitoral stimulation, but it was the first time my orgasm has felt like that :thinking: but it was fantastic, and I hope it happens again :heart_eyes:

I was on my back (in this position) with him in my butt, this dildo in my vagina, and the desire bullet on my clit. He held the suction cup against him so it thrusted along with him :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic @PKH. How was the double penetration preformed? If you care to elaborate. May be a useful tip.

1 Like