Cooling dildos/toys

It’s hot…obviously…but I was wondering if anyone has experience of cooling thier toys?

We have a couple of glass dildos…and I also have an ice maker - was looking for some ideas of whether it’s worth bringing the cold into our playtime (if the wife is up for it).

My initial thoughts are that even a glass dildo will only stay cool for a few moments…so is it worth it…

I want to try and have some fun without getting too hot!

Thx guys and girls! Enlighten me!

1 Like

Ooh! I do love a bit of cool glass! Definitely worth a try. I particularly like my glass butt plugs cold. I’m not such a fan of cold dildos vaginally though although in this weather I might change my mind. The glass does warm up quite quickly but that initial cold sensation is heavenly. If you have more than one glass toy you could switch toys when the first one warms up? If you put toys I the freezer just be careful that they aren’t too cold before you use them! I love cold things on my nipples too, might be worth try if either of you enjoy nipple play?

1 Like

You could take a cool box into the bedroom with a few pre-chilled ones in. :+1:

3 Likes

Good idea @Ian_Chimp! Or put them in a bowl of ice which you can then use on each other too!

2 Likes

Ice cubes are also fun. Holding one in your mouth for a bit cools yur tongue down which feels amazing when you lick things :wink:
Also fun in all the predictable ways of using them. Tends to get wet, bring towels

2 Likes

Ice bucket, chilled glasses, champagne, and a selection of your favourite glassware nestled in amongst the ice. :slightly_smiling_face::champagne::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Now that’s an idea! :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely put them in the fridge. In my latest review I definitely used the term ‘fridge dildo’ :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Your mates to go the fridge to get a drink and it’s full of dildos! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I am liking your style @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 There’s usually at least one suction cup dildo stuck in the bathroom so they’re used to it lol

3 Likes

Thx all - I think at the very least some oral on the missus with some ice-cubes to cool my tongue down first! Love the ice bucket concept with champers and dildos tho….

1 Like

Love it! I’ve seen before people using sex toys as ornaments round the house. Just trying to think where I could get away with putting a fleshlight now haha

1 Like

Definitely the cold does work, especially if you keep the ice bucket close, you can always use the ice cubes too, but make sure they have started to melt as if sticky they can cause damage

2 Likes

We have used our glass dildos in the fridge lots of times. It does warm up quickly so we put a few in and alternate when warm.

1 Like

Stuff with electrics wont like it @GoGirl12 . But solid silicone stuff will work. The alternative is to apply ice cube then use vibe.

1 Like

Haha a dildo chiller box! :joy: sounds like a new invention

2 Likes

Like a mini fridge with a dildo rack. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha yes!!! And a nice little area for buttplugs to hangout too :grin:

1 Like