Cosplay and Comic Con

Hi

We have just been to a Comic Con and got me wondering.

Have you ever done Cosplay?

Or

Is there a sexy Cosplay you have done for the bedroom?

4 Likes

I was once part of an anime and cosplay forum and some of us actually got together and had a bit of a day out together in cosplay with varying degrees of effort. However I was the only one who went as an OC just because I could :smile:

Seriously looking for a sexy Harley Quinn costume- there are some on line but look cheap

1 Like

Never been to a comic con but always wanted to.

We’ve done bdsm-style costumes in the bedroom. We also have kitten costume we have used in the bedroom.

1 Like

I’ve cos-played at comic con a few times, not what you call sexy cos plays but had great fun interacting with other fans

1 Like

I love comic con I really want to go in October.

I have, as a Starfleet Captain! :vulcan_salute:

vulcanised rubber batman costume - circa 1992 – just looks totally fab

2 Likes

I would love to go down on Batman when he is dressed as Batman - totally hot

2 Likes

Been to Comic con loads, the best, but busiest, by far is at the Excel. If you’re planning on going I’d definitely suggest the following

1. most important!!! Book early bird tickets or get there early. Queues are horrendous.
  2. pre book parking if driving
  3. I always take cash, but get it out BEFORE you go. Cash and card accepted but cash is hard to get when there.
  4. for the best deals i always get in first thing on Friday so you get to see everything fresh, but also i do the whole weekend and stay till the end Sunday so you can barter towards the end on items you might want.

And on the actual subject :joy:, id love to have sex with a harley quinn, lara croft or some of those Korean k pop singers. Hot hot hot :fire:

1 Like

I love the idea of it all but doubt I’d ever do it myself unless the opportunity arises

Harley Quinn is a hot costume. Would love to see a high end version available to buy.

I would definitely like to do it, I would be Batman & would go crazy for cat women or Harley Quinn :fire::fire: