Costume revolution...

Just a suggestion as the legs and bum revolutions have been done, shall October be the month of costumes (will Halloween looming also).

Doesnt have to be a halloween pic you use, although mine is but just any costume you have to get into the spirit of things x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I don't own any costumes apart from my birthday suit. External Media I think I'd be banned from the internet if I put that up though! Lol!

I dont either External Media

Boo hoo!! I have maid, nurse, school girl, police, catsuit, secretary to name a few ... you peeps NEED dress up, nowt like a bit of role play x

hehe looking good x

Woooo costumes.

I like this revolution for a change!

Great idea Emma, I hope to see much sexiness!

We don't really have costumes - yet. WandA put me onto a good one, though. Mrs Monster likes the idea, so cheers! Do let me know if you have any luck suggesting the same to your good lady.

Mr Monster wrote:

We don't really have costumes - yet. WandA put me onto a good one, though. Mrs Monster likes the idea, so cheers! External Media Do let me know if you have any luck suggesting the same to your good lady.

It should be in the post my dear Mr Monster!

http://tiny.cc/jtesfy6dta

£9! Geeks for hotness! Whooo!External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Every witch needs a broom right? *Cackles*

:D

Bring on the revolution *stickifies threads*! I'd been told about them before, but don't think there's been one since I joined.

Nice one *Emma*.

Mine is my US marine officers costume. Can't wait to see what everyone else puts up. x

Good idea, will have to have a think :D

Oooo I've had my eye on a few halloween costumes from here and I'm trying to convince my OH to have a halloween party so I'll have an excuse to buy one then hehe

I like this thread.

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

We don't really have costumes - yet. WandA put me onto a good one, though. Mrs Monster likes the idea, so cheers! External Media Do let me know if you have any luck suggesting the same to your good lady.

It should be in the post my dear Mr Monster!

http://tiny.cc/jtesfy6dta

£9! Geeks for hotness! Whooo!External Media

Wow!!!! My OH would love that hehe! Just need to keep Kirk out of my head! External Media

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Every witch needs a broom right? *Cackles*

Hehe! Love your photo hun!! Fantastic crow!!

x

I don't have any costumes really - perhaps my photo could turn into the headless horsewoman?!!

x

Me in my tavern wench outfit. Not a great photo I'm afraid, hopefully I can get a better one sorted before the end of the month!

Quick photoshop of a Christmas outfit!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Woop! Awesome costume SLM! Likies lots.

I wish I had a sexy army costume for the OH.. I think he would like it a lot if it's authentic enough, but I certainly can't afford a tank to go with it! Lol!

Thanks AA. I love this costume, wore it for Halloween last year. Thinking about a naughty school girl this year, my OH says I pull it off well. Will have to get dressed up and get a pic up, see what you guys think. x

Great costumes everyone!