Costume

What costume for a male to wear, do all the ladies, find irresistiblly hot, and makes them tremble at the knees??? 😇

Birthday suit :)

Hahaha I asked for that didnt I xxx😅

Personally I find a man dressed as a fireman or in army camo gear a real turn on :-)

I'd have to go with Fireman too and although technically it's not a costume but a man dressed in a smart suit.. white shirt.. Oh yes that'll do it, every time!

Italian waiter - black waistcoat, white formal shirt and black tie. Might just be the accent though.

I'll take my man however I can get him, but a nice tight pair of boxer briefs with an open shirt & a nice manly necklace does it for me everytime >.<
Brownie points if the underwear is camo... I do like a bit of camo =P

my wife wants me as a fireman but where can you get a fireman costume ?

When I was in the navy the only attention I got was from gay men. What's the story with fire men?

lucky me I;m married to a fireman, not that he can bring his kit home.

Bike leathers too :)

Lucky you Mrs Muffin, shame he can't wear his work gear at home for you:(
I'd like to second bike leathers!

Honestly, I think a nice tailored suit and polished shoes wins everytime

Naked :)

Suit sexiest outfit ever.

My favourites have to be when Mr Scorpius wears a suit, or when he wears jeans with no top - always guaranteed to make me weak at the kness - lol

Suits girl too =)

A man in a Tux! Phwooooar! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Hmm... A nice pair of tight jeans and a crisp white t shirt for casual.. But I am definitely leaning in the direction of fireman and army outfits....
Now if only I could find one close enough that I could get up close and personal with....😉😁
They only ones so far have been too far away for it to be practical

naked or sailor uniform for me :)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

A man in a Tux! Phwooooar! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Hmm.... That does also tickle my fancy.... A Daniel Craig pose in a well tailored tux....hmmmmmmmmmmmm😉😀