Couple swapping

Right here goes… tonight me and my partner are meeting another couple and doing ‘couple swapping’ BUT the woman is trying to arrange us to have some fun on our own without the men being involved too but I’m nervous as I’ve only ever done one thing with another woman and it was years ago I’m quite nervous to make mistakes and not really knowing what I’m doing with her. Has anybody got any tips for me? Again it would be highly appreciated :heart:

4 Likes

Hi @MariaB90

Firstly, well done you two for taking the plunge, so to speak.
I wouldn’t worry too much about tonight. It sounds like the other lady is more “experienced” in these matters. Just go with the flow.
I’m assuming she wants a little “warm up” before the men become involved?
As a man, the only advice I will give, is to think what you like being done to you (or not as the case may be) and do it to her.
A little discussion at first to set some boundaries is a must. We all have different likes and dislikes.
Most of all, enjoy the moment (lucky you!) and report back here tomorrow so we can all see how things went. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :people_hugging:

P.S. I know there are many on here far more qualified than me to advise… the above are just my thoughts xx

Firstly, do you want to meet with women alone? Is this allowed within the boundaries of your relationship?
Is the lady wanting to do this as part of this evenings events or another time?
I would suggest that you see how it goes with with your partner there for comfort and support, and if you get on with her then potentially look to seeing her alone, if all parties are consenting.
The easiest thing is to tell her that you’re nervous and of your experience level, just so that she knows what to expect incase she is new to it also. Just like you would with a man, you should discuss what you’re open to and what you’re not.

2 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t do anything other than what you have both agreed on for the first time! If you push the boundaries too fast and without both of you feeling happy then it could cause serious problems between you :grimacing: stick to your guns let the other couple know this is the first time your “branching out” and want to stay together for now.
Once you are both comfortable with the other couple have a chat with your other half and see where you both stand.
Remember we all start somewhere but stick to your original plans don’t change them mid session when hormone levels are through the roof :joy::joy:
Only you guys know how you feel about it ….
If you wasn’t nervous about it it wouldn’t be normal.
If things don’t progress how you’re expecting don’t be put off either, and if the other couple are more experienced they will know how things can go!
If something feels wrong or you change your mind at any point just say something and stop! It does happen and your relationship is priority.
Oh and welcome to the lifestyle enjoy it :heart_eyes::grin:

1 Like

I’d try going with the flow and only do what your comfortable with :slightly_smiling_face:

Just go with the flow… I’m sure it will all cum together

1 Like

We did a foursome a while ago, which included girl on girl.The other couple were very experienced in this scenario and it put us at ease.I was very nervous in the days before, but we had such a good time and found it such a thrill.My boyfriend certainly loved it.Personally I prefer our current arrangement of a threesome with a girl, but I’d definitely go with another couple again
I hope it all went well for you @MariaB90 and you had a lot of fun

1 Like

It went really well actually way better than I was thinking it was all very relaxed

3 Likes

@MariaB90 would love to try ff but oh wants a 4 some any advice

So glad to hear that @MariaB90 ! Feeling relaxed and at ease is they key.Hope the fun continues

1 Like