Couples at a strip club?

Jimbob9911 wrote:

Are clubs happy to see couples enter and do the women get naughty when dancing for another woman i.e. More touching

Depends on the club. Some places are male orientated, others aren't.

As for the women getting "naughty" it would depend on the clubs individual rules regarding touching and safety as-well as each girls individual preference. Some might be fine with it, but others won't be.

You guys are very fortunate with little to no government intervention. In Singapore there isn't one yiu can find in the ope. For some light minded couples we gather together discreetly once a month to chat, share and have fun.
Btw, how do I locate these clubs in London?

Jimbob9911 wrote:

Are clubs happy to see couples enter and do the women get naughty when dancing for another woman i.e. More touching

From a potential trouble point of view many doormen prefer couples as there is less lkely to be any problem. Gangs of lads on the other hand fueled with alcohol are more lkely to be problematic.

4Uonly wrote:

You guys are very fortunate with little to no government intervention. In Singapore there isn't one yiu can find in the ope. For some light minded couples we gather together discreetly once a month to chat, share and have fun.
Btw, how do I locate BDSM clubs in London?

Thousand apologies, I'm always overlooking the auto-speller. Pls allow me to rewrite: You guys are very fortunate with little to no government intervention. In Singapore there isn't one you can find in the open for fun and play. For us some like-minded couples we gather together discreetly once a month to chat, share and have fun in a hotel in Malaysia.
Btw, how do I locate these clubs in London?